𝖻𝖾𝗂𝖽𝗈𝗎 | 𝖼𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇

𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍 | 𝗅𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇

𝗀𝖾𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇 𝗎 | 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖾𝗏𝖺𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗎 ?

[ 𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 ]

---

[ written to @MidgetLibero, @yuuuukkkkkiii]

"It's captain to you."

Her voice husked against my ear as my body pushed up against the wall. A shiver sent its way down my spine as she leaned down to bite my ear.

"It's the ship's rules, sugar.. you gotta follow them."

We were alone in her private chambers in the ship, the others had stayed at land to meet friends and family. The smell of alcohol still reeked in the air from our little drinking game we had. I couldn't lie to myself, I'm still very tipsy.

"Do I make myself clear?"

She pressed herself against me, the feeling of our clothes rubbing against each other only made myself more aroused.

"Yes c-captain~" I slurred.

The alcohol was both present in our tones. Our eyes were hazy and blinded from the liquid courage we both downed down.

I feel her hands fiddle with the strings of my corset. My hands pressed against the wood of the walls.

"Listen here Y/N."

She leans in to where her breath meets my ear, she placed a small bite before pulling away.

"As long as you are on this ship — you follow the rules. So as long as you and me are standing here.. you call me captain."

She paused, "Understand?"

I flush at her statement. Of course I knew to follow the rules of the ship. But to be lectured like this? It's really rilling me up.

"Yes captain.." I murmured.

Her fingers slipped its way to meet the laces of the corset again. But before unlacing then she whispered again.

"Do you want to do this with me?"

My face heats up more as my mind tumbled from her consideration. "Of course I do... captain~"

She wastes no time in removing my garments starting with the oh so lovely corset that she had been playing with for the past few moments. She undoes the laces, pulling on the strings gently as her lips trailed the soft skin of my neck.

The next was my dress. She tugs on the white fabric and hovered her fingers over the buttons on the back. She quickly made work of the buttons and eased my arms out of the sleeves of the dress. She hadn't pulled it down and left the rest weighed at my hips.

I can feel her stare. I can sense her want, her need almost.

I hear the brown haired woman snicker as she held my waist in one of her hands. She unclips my bra and runs her fingers up and down along my spine.

"Such a beautiful girl.." she whispers. I feel her kiss the back of my neck. She sucked on my skin and bit on it. I let out a sugar coated moan.

She pulls me closer to her before bending me down so I arch my back and rest on the wall. She pulls the rest of my dress down and she trails kisses down my back, making sure to keep a tight grip on my hip as she removes my underwear.

"Damn, how long have you been soaked like this?" She husked out a question.

"I bet it's been all day like this.. hasn't it huh~?" She asked in a know-it-all manner.

"Yes captain~" i choked out through my heavy breathing.

I hear her kneel down and she spreads my legs a bit using quite bit of force, my everywhere is exposed.

I feel her tongue lick a stripe across my slit. Her tongue dips into my folds and play with my clit, lewd wet noises emitting from her equally lewd actions. "Fuck..... captainnn~"

She circled her tongue around my erect bud and kissed it before continuing to suck it. She hums and I quiver under the vibration. She takes this opportunity to slip two of her rough but slim fingers inside of my soused arousal, earning a short grunt from the captain.

"So wet and tight , Y/N.."

"..I'm gonna fuck you so good."

She sloppily heaved her fingers inside me. My noises uncontrollably flew it's way out of my parted mouth. Some muffled from me shoving my face into my arms that were pressed on the wall.

"Mmh~ Captainn~ Captainnn~~"

She drove her digits in me harder before removing them and she pulls away from my throbbing clit.

I whine from the lost of contact.

"Why did y-you stop..?"

"Do you know.. how much I've imagined you like this." I can hear her panting. "A helpless Y/N under pleasure from her captain.."
She slaps my behind and I jolt. "C-Captain!"

"Oh shut up. I know you like it.."

She returns to the comfort of my parted legs. She spreads open my folds with her fingers and she starts to suck on and shove her tongue inside of my dripping hole. I can feel her wet muscle dig deep into my wetness. She grunts as I back myself against her searching for more pleasurable friction. I can feel myself getting close. I shiver as my hole tightens a bit on her tongue.

"Cum for me.. Oh Y/N.."

She returns to work in the cavern of my sopping hole. She mumbles into me,

"Cum for me you slut."

I can feel my self falling apart as her nails dig into the flesh of my legs. She pulls me closer as I descend into a heaving mess. I quiver as I cum for her. I can feel her pull away and lick the left overs of my juices.

"I had a feeling you were a squirter." I hear her chuckle.

I turn around embarrassed, to see her smirking as my juices drip down her chin.

---

I WANT HER BRO LIKE OMG I WANT HER SO BAD. IM SO DOWN BADDDDDDDD 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵
JUST ONE CHANCE BEIDOU PLEASEEEJEJEJRJRJ

so uh how surprising a somewhat early update 🤤