𝖾𝗎𝗅𝖺, 𝗃𝖾𝖺𝗇 | 𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗀𝖾𝖺𝗋

𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍 | 𝗅𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇

𝗀𝖾𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇 𝗎

[ 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙚𝙖𝙧 ]

---
"hey! Eula! Jean! What are you up to?" I said peeking over jeans shoulder. "We're trying to see what kind of gear we need for the cold.." Jean muttered.

"Oh- how about you test out how the body reacts to the cold? You know like how much the body can handle? Then you can find out what you exactly need!" I suggested. "That's not a bad idea.."

"How about we test it right now? Eula is a cryo weilder, how about we use Y/N?"

"Ahm.. okay I guess.."

"Strip." Eula ordered. "W-Wait huh?!" My mind was filled with confusion. "You heard her, strip."

"Uhh.. okay..?" I start to take off my clothing letting them fall onto the floor. They were staring at me, looking at my body up and down. By this point I was only left in my underwear.

"Take all of it off." I continued as they both came closer to me. "Don't worry baby we won't hurt you." Said the grand master with reassuring eyes. She pulls me towards her desk and sits me down.

The cryo weirder stepped closer to me and I felt myself getting really hot as her breath came in contact with my skin. Eula takes her leather clad fingers and shielded them with cryo. I swallowed the lump in my throat. "Eula..?" She takes her fingers running them up and down my back. The blue haired woman took a hold of my waist, a tight hold.

"How are you feeling?" Jean asks. "I'm fine, just a few shivers," she motions something to Eula, who started to frost my back. "E-Eula!" I shivered as my back arched slightly. "Yes?" "Please tone the cryo down.."

"Hmm I see.. so does this hurt?" I nod in response to the blonde. "Use your words." "Yes, it hurts, m-my back is starting to feel numb.."

Jean slipped behind me. "Ugh - screw this, I want her now." Eula takes her glove off using her mouth. My face grew red, thinking about the things she could do to me. "Fuck this.." Her hands snake up to my chin griping it tightly. "Listen here baby girl, right now all I want to do is to see you ruined under me. Begging to be fucked harder like the cumslut you are.."

"I-" I froze in disbelief. "Eula, where is your patience? We both agreed that we can enjoy her together.. slowly, sensually." The grand master said taking my wrist into her grip.

"Well screw that. We're gonna have this rough." Eula stared at me with her predatory gaze. I let out a small whimper when the blonde griped harder. "I know that you want this Y/N.. we want it too~" Eula whispered in my ear in a teasing manner.

"I-I do.."

"Good." They both spoke simultaneously. "What are you gonna-" I got cut off with rough kisses and bites on my neck and Eulas lips which were currently doing mine wonders. Moans escaped my mouth and into Eulas each time Jean hit a sensitive spot.

"Calm down baby.." I whimpered when Eula disconnected our lips from each other. Jeans lips traced my back and Eula came closer to my area. "You are gonna taste amazing~"

Eula enters two digits in me, thrusting them at a fast pace going down on my throbbing core. "Oh baby girl.. you are so cute like this.." Eulas tongue came in contact with my clit, "ah~~ mmh.. ah~" my moans slipped.
I felt jeans fingers insert into my ass, fucking me horrid. "E-Eula! Jean.."

"Cum baby." My juices leaked on to their fingers. "Oh we're not done with you yet darling." Jean said with a unshaken voice.

They both started to strip, I stare at their perfect bodies, looking at every crevice and curve. "Like what you see, bunny?" Eula whispers into my ear. I remained silent as they both chuckled.

The blonde lies me on the table and takes my leg and lifts it up, before putting her sex on mine. "mmh~ my dear you're so wet.." she started to move her hips back and forward cause her and I to grind on each other, that made a scream leave my desperate lips. "You like this, my slut?" She grinds faster. "Y-Yes!" I didn't just liked it I loved it.

The cryo wielder got on top of my face, "lick, you desperate whore." Her sex glowed in ecstasy. "Mmm okay.." my tongue slides into her with ease and i start to lick. "Ah~ such a good slut~" she praised me. I lick more roughly until I felt a knot form in my stomach. "Mmh~ I'm g-gonna cum.." my voice was muffled.

Both the grand master and the head of the reconnaissance department and I came all over each other.

Eula and Jean got off me. "I.." I was speechless. "I know I liked it too." Jean whispered.

"Round two?"