𝗀𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗎 | 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄 𝖽𝖺𝗒

𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍 | 𝗅𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇

𝗆𝗈𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗇 𝖺𝗎

[ 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙙𝙖𝙮 ]

---

[ written to: @VentiXDxx ]

"Ganyu my dear, please come to my office." I spoke muffled out through the phone.

Ganyu was the company secretary, she worked at the front desk and also worked as my "part time personal assistant," and I was the creative director. I oversee the companies projects and present them to Lady Ninguang; our Interim boss.

---

I heard a soft knock on the door, "come in!" I called out and the blue haired secretary stumbled in with documents in her arms.

"What are those?" I ask, gesturing for her to take a seat on one of the two chairs in front of my table.

"It's the assignment you assigned to me, ma'am!" She said rather nervously.
"You seem a bit tense, are you alright?" She quickly nodded before I started to speak again, "Ganyu those files are due two weeks from now.. you had plenty of time to do them." I shook my head at her work ethic.

"Yes but-"

I cut her off, "You need to relax~ lay back a little you know.."

She nervously fidgeted in her seat, "Come on, how about I help you relax a little? Consider it a reward for getting it finished early and all the times you helped me relax too. So what do you say?"

"I suppose it's not the worst Idea.." she softly spoke.

---

"H-Hey Y/N! Don't you think people will here us?" She huffed out, my hands playing with the waistband of her pencil skirt. "I don't see the problem when I'm in your position, we've done this lots.. relax. Plus I've been pretty noisy and I dont recall anyone barging un on us remember?"

I quickly remove her skirt, staring at her slicked underwear. "Don't look.." she mumbled. I smile looking up at her before removing the underwear. "Exited?" I tease. I could hear her huff out a small scoff.

I drag my tongue across her slit, kissing when I found her erect bud. I shifted down to her core, sucking at her wetness.

A whimper left her lips, and her hips bucked up from the sensation. Ganyu's legs tightened around my head a bit. Squishing me between her thighs. "My bad.." she apologizes through moans as she spread out her legs.

I hummed before detaching my lips off of her, "I don't mind~" I smirk, diving my tongue into her.

I flicked my tongue in a circular motion causing her to call out my name, "Y/N!" I continue upon hearing my name getting choked out through moans.

"Close already?" I mumbled, my head still in between her legs. I hear a small "yes," before a rush of warm liquid makes contact with my mouth.

I lap my wet muscle up and down her slit making sure devour all her juices, "I have to say that was quite quick! We have time for a few more rounds don't you think? Secretary- or should I say 'personal assistant,' hm?"

Ganyu avoided my glance before muttering, "Arent you a bit stressed too?"

---

Like I said slow updates, also don't expect that much these few months, ALSO I ACCIDENTALLY ROLLED ON GANYUS BANNER AND GOT HER INSTEAD OF KOKOMI, kinda mad