𝗒𝖺𝖾 | 𝖿𝗅𝗂𝗋𝗍

𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍 | 𝗅𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇

𝗀𝖾𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇 𝗎

[ 𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙧𝙩 ]

---

I look around, my head peaking on every corner of the grand narukami shrine.

"Yae?" I call out heading towards the giant Sakura tree.

"Guuji? Yae? Fox? Where are you?" I look up at the tree.

"Yae~ you there?" I sigh, before feeling a small tap on my shoulder. I look behind me and see my fiancé, Yae Miko.

She smiles, "Y/N, darling, why are you here, hmm? It really is quite late.." she questions her hands resting on my hips.

"It's really late and I was wondering when you would getting home.."

She chuckles before speaking "I was just about to head home my darling," her right hand grabs mine then she spoke again, "shall we go?" I smiled looking in to her eyes before nodding.

We headed down the path of the shrine making small conversations before we reached our home. "Yae it's so dark! How can you even see?"

She smiles, "I have my ways, love"

We walk in and I immediately sought my comfort on the couch. I heard her chuckle before she turned to me. "Yae!" She giggled connecting our lips together.

"You taste so sweet~" she smirked. "Flirt," I huffed.

"Flirt?" I laugh, "Yes, Yae, you're a flirt."

"Oh? Is that so?" She smirks, looking down at me. I look away. Without a second thought she grabs my chin and turns me to face her. I blush as her hand caresses my cheek. "You know you just like seeing me blush," I complain.

"It's a good thing," she said her smirk growing wider.

"It is..?"

"Yes, cause it's perfect."

The red flush on my face grows more as she leans down. I close my eyes as her soft lips touch mine. I kiss her back, feeling her hand tracing my back with shapes. Circle, triangle, square. She hums into the kiss before pulling away. "Miko!" I whine.

I hear her laugh, "don't worry I'll give it to you soon" she dives back for another kiss this time her hands sliding down my side and rubbing my waist. My lips open slightly letting her tongue slip in to explore me. Her hand runs up my thigh and she slid it further after some time. Her fingers touch my inner thighs as she kisses me deeper. Our lips part from each other, our saliva former a thin string similar to strings on a cobweb.

"Sheesh, Y/N, get a hold of yourself darling,"

I rolled my eyes. "You're cute," she mumbled ridding my body of my clothes. "Aww your panties are pink today, it's my favourite colour.." she kisses the tip of my nose before tracing her lips down my neck, placing soft bites. I wince as I felt her fangs dig into me. "Y-Yae.."

Her lips travel down, she stops at breasts licking her lips. "For fucks sake Y/N, why are you so fucking hot?" I look away. She chuckles before starting to suck on my nipples. She uses her free hand to play with my other one. "F-Fuck! Yae!"

"Cutie.." Her lips reach my stomach. "Baby.. tell me if it's too much, I love you, you know that.." her eyes were soft.

She bites on my underwear dragging it down. "So wet.." she mumbles. She digs her tongue inside my cunt. Swirling her tongue everywhere as I scream and moan out her name next to curses. "Sh-Shit, Yae! Fuck, Fuck, Fuck.."

Her nails dig deeper into my thighs as her tongue does me wonders. "Miko~ more pl-please," I felt her smirk. I was close the knot in my stomach tying tighter. She hums. "Haah~ Yae Im c-cumming.."
I release on her tongue and she gulps down my juices like a hungry monster.

Yae looks at me licking her lips as her orbs glow purple. "We're not done yet.. aren't we..?"

"Bingo.."

Her eyes broke contact with mine. I follow her gaze to a shielded sword. "This will be fun."