𝗒𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗇 | 𝖺 𝗀𝖺𝗆𝖻𝗅𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗂𝗋𝖾

𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍 | 𝗅𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇

𝗀𝖾𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇 𝗎

[ 𝙖 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚 ]

---

[ another one for you @chx_arm ]

My heartbeat ran faster and my breath hitched as I chased the blue haired woman in front of me. "No! Please! I-I.. I can fix this! Just one more round, please!"

She looked back at me piercing her green eyes right into mine. She stepped closer, resting her chin on my left shoulder, clawing her grip on my back. She walked her fingers up my neck before grabbing a handful of my hair and clocking my head closer so that my ear could face her lips.

"You already lost.. why would I spend my time trying to lose to you when I'm always, always gonna win?"

Her whisper lingered in my mind. All eyes in the Yangsheng Tea House were on us. "You are just a desperate gambler with no skills what so ever."

"I can only pay you half! I can't pay you the rest.. not now at least."

"Aww can't pay? Hm? Whatever shall you do for me?" She chuckled. "How about you go collect every leaf in liyue as payment? Or.. would you rather me use your cute body?"

My face got hot and I felt all the blood rush to my ears. "J-Just give me 2 weeks! I promise I'll pay you back by then."

"1 week." she said. I argued back, "2 weeks!"

"1 week."

"2 weeks."

"I said 1 week."

"A week and a half!" I beamed

She backed away, "Gosh you're loud~ but I'll give you a week.

"A week and 2 days..?" I questioned.

"6 days." She said

"But that's not even a-" she cut me off, "3 days."

"You went down by half! I just need a week and 2 days if I tried hard enough.."

"No, 3 days."

"Just a week and 2 days? Yelan please?"

"Hmm.. how about right now?" She took my chin in her hand and I looked up at her. "I told you I don't have the money right now." She smirked. "Not like that sweet heart." She brought us upstairs to a private booth.

---

"All you have to do is sit still and look pretty~ and ill do all the work for you.. no money needed." She tapped my nose as soon as I sat down on the couch.

My face burned up and even more. "Right now? H-Here?" I asked nervous. "Well of course, Is there a part of right now that you don't know?"

"C'mon sweetheart.. I think this will be very beneficial for the both of us, Hm? All you have to do is say the word," she said lowering her already husky voice. "This is the easy way out.." I pondered.

I got lost in my imagination, blankly staring at the yellow lit lamp in the corner of the booth.
Her fingers were shoved deep inside me, curling and pumping uncontrollably. The lewd, sluggish sounds of her palm hitting my skin echoed in my ears. "O-Oh~ yelan!" I moaned. She kissed my neck, "Sweetheart.."

"Sweetheart?" A voice called out to me.

"Sweetheart~" I feel a thumb softly running along my cheek.

"H-Huh?" I ask dumbfounded finally returning back in to the real world. "You were spaced out for awhile now, what we're you thinking about? Me? Hm?"

"To be more specific, we're you.. fantasizing about me?" I look away. "I'll take that as a yes?" I nodded quickly avoiding her eyes.

"Okay then. Let's take this off of you." She ran her fingers up my legs and she took my dress off with her freehand. I blushed because of how quick she moved. "I'm so fucking whipped.." she whispered before burying her head into my chest.

She kissed right below the middle of my collar bone. She rubbed my thigh. "Y-Yelan.." my voice made her look up at me after placing bites all over my chest. "Something wrong?" She asked kissing my cheek.

"It's nothing.. keep going please~" I whined.

"Whatever you say sweetheart." Her lips trailed down to my stomach and her fingers traced circles in my inner thigh. She kissed my pubic bone, dangerously close to the area that needs attention the most. Then she took off my underwear. "So wet aren't you.." I called her name out, "Yelan!" She placed another kiss on me this time on my throbbing clit.

The green eyed woman smirked before sucking on it. "Ah~ yelan~"

"Your moans are everything."

She smiled before diving into my core with her tongue, letting her wet muscle trinkle and explore me. She licked my slit up and down.
"Ah~ mmh~ c-can cum! Ah~ fuck!" I couldn't form proper sentences anymore.

"Go ahead sweetheart come all over my face with that pretty pussy of yours.." she mumbled. My back arched disconnecting from the couch. She continued to lick until I let out all my juices onto her. She cleaned me up devouring all my juices.

"I know Im not particularly a fan of sweets but you.. you taste so fucking good." She bit her lip staring deep into my eyes like a hungry leopard before husking out a few more words. "So fucking good.. sweetheart.

I sat up again and leaned down and kissed her lips. "More yelan~"

"This time use your fingers~"

---

so another request has been done this took me like 4 hours to write bc I kept procrastinating 🥶