𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗇𝗁𝖾 | 𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗋𝗈𝗉𝖾𝗌

𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍 | 𝗅𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇

𝗀𝖾𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇 𝗎

[ 𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙨 ]

---

[ For YY'awwwnn , only took me 3 months 😍 ]

My skin felt a burning sensation as the crimson hued ropes tightened around my body. I couldn't say if I liked being secured like this because of the stinging pain, but oh was it so exciting.
The white haired woman's ropes weren't on her body but on mine.

She was staring at me, from a far. Not touching but staring.

Her eyes were hard and stern.

"Shenhe, please?" I winced, tears pricking the seam of my eyes. A smile printed itself on her lips. Shenhe smiling? Such an off putting sight.

She got up and stepped forward towards me. She dipped herself onto our bed. "Y/N, I didn't know you can be so cute." She coo'd.

Her finger tips traced the ropes that holds my body hostage. She stopped under my chin, lifting it up. "Y/N do you want me to touch you?"

I nod.

"Words."

"Y-Yes~"

I squirm a bit making the ropes move. The ropes around my thighs tighten, my slicked juices glimmering as the cold air blows against my exposed, throbbing clit.

I feel wet kisses getting slopped onto my neck. I feel so exposed. "Shenhe.." I mumble. She continues to trail her kisses up and down my neck. I wince again as I felt her suck on marks. She moves to my collar bone, doing the same. Her kisses eventually trail to my breasts, she lathered them in her saliva. Kissing, sucking, licking my tits, fondling them with her hands. She bit and rubbed my nipples in her fingers.

I never knew such a being could be so skilled.

Thank the archons for creating such a being.

At this point I couldn't even control the noises that flickered it's way out my mouth.

"Shenhe~ mmh.. ah~"

"I want you so bad.."

"Fuck me please?"

(oh my fucking god I'm such a slut for her)

"I will."

She kissed the skin that wasn't covered by her ropes. "So pretty."

She stopped at my pubic bone, placing a sweet kiss on it. She moved lower, blowing on my clit.

"Shenhe!" I jolted

Her tongue licked the stripe of my slit. She continued to lap it up and down, dipping into my cunt and stroking along my throbbing clit ever so often. I moan and arch in pleasure as her tongue just fucks me as it pleases. Her wet muscle finally taking a dive into my cunt, her tongue pursing in and out of my wetness, she pushes it deeper and I tighten around her tongue.

"Feels s-so good~"

"Not yet baby.." she mumbled sending vibrations up my body. She removes her tongue.

"You want my fingers baby?" She asks.

I shake my head no. "Y-Your tongue please~ I want your tongue shenhe~" I beg.

She forced herself in between  my thighs. "Cmon baby.." she whispered. She began to eat me out again, her tongue fucking my already stimulated pussy. She kissed and licked harder as my screams travelled the room. "Shenhe!"

The ropes squeezed me more as  my back arched to her fucking. "Mmh~ ah~"

Her tongue flicks inside me in and out, twisting inside my vagina and caressing my warm walls.

"Shenhe please~"

I want to cum so bad. I want to cum for her. I want to cum on her tongue. If I had it my way I want her to fill me up.  I want to only cum when she touches me.

"Mhm.." she mumbled through my cunt again. She stops.

"Go ahead, cum." She licked my clit and stiles down to my cunt. I tighten again on her tongue, this time my head filled with ecstasy as my creamy, white, slick juices slide down her tongue.

"So good Y/N, So good."

---

AIM SO DOWN BAD. I WANT HER SO BAD BROOOOO.

alright bye for another 2 months 😘