𝗅𝗂𝗌𝖺 | 𝗀𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗌

𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍 | 𝗅𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇

𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖺𝗎

[ 𝙜𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 ]

---

Lisa was at work in the library and she had told me that she was coming home late.

"Hey, Lisa? When are you coming home? I miss you, so come home soon okay?" I said through the voicemail.

"Lisa~ come home now, and then we can spend the rest of the day together!"

"My favourite librarian! I'm bored so hurry up.."
I said on my 30th or so voice mail. "oh she's gonna fucking kill me."

I sat up and looked around the room, around the kitchen, around the living room, and in the mini library. Then I did it again, and again, and again.
Till I reached the closet. A pair of gloves. Her gloves. Lisa's gloves.

It's 11 pm. I'm alone. No one's watching.

I put on her gloves. They were made out of soft velvet and were a dark shade of midnight black laced with lilac coloured roses. Typical Lisa and her roses.

I sat on the bed. Her gloves on my hands. The gloves carried her aroma; old books and sweet, sweet vanilla. I missed her. A lot.

"Damn it." My mind went blank but then all I thought of was her.

-

"Ah~ Lisa~ L-Lisa~" I moaned as I rubbed my erect bud. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I rubbed it faster. Her gloves were still clad to my hands. I groped my breasts, the velvet texture teasing my nipples as I fantasized her hands stroking every inch of my body.

"Mmh~ Lisa.." I pushed a finger in my wet core. "Lisa~" I bite my lip as I pushed another one in, pumping frantically as I chase down the release that has been teasing my body.

I pushed my fingers deeper and screamed her name.

"My, My, Y/N.. you're quite loud aren't you? hmm~" I look towards the entrance seeing Lisa leaning against the door frame. "Shame.. you got my gloves all dirty~"

I try to take my fingers out of my aroused cunt before I hear Lisa clearing her throat. "I didn't tell you to stop Y/N. Go on, continue~"
I only lowered my head and continued to pump my fingers inside me. I can feel her sly smirk creep up on to her face as I struggle to keep in my moans. I hear her footsteps inch closer to me.

"Look at me while you're fucking yourself cutie.."

The hard grip she had on my face only made me run deeper into the chasm of my wetness. Her smirk beaming bright, she rubbed my waist.

"L-Lisa.. agh~ cumming.. cumming~"

Her eyes darted towards her gloves, she bites them off my hands. That was so fucking hot.

"L-Lisa I want you please.."

She chuckled, "you are too cute"

My eyes followed her curves as she stripped her clothes off her perfect structure. She leaned on top of me. "Oh~ how I love you.."

She lifted my right leg up, sliding her hand up and down my thighs. "Mmh~ sit still cutie"
She collided our sex's together grinding her hips back and forward causing me to moan out her name next to curses, "Ah~ Fuck Lisa"

"L-Lisa-" I breathed out. "Good girl.. ah~ good fucking girl." She groaned.

A wave of pleasure hits both our bodies. Then she collapsed on top of me. "Man.. I needed that Y/N~"

"Lisa~" she hushed me. "I'll give you more soon enough baby.."

"No. I want to please you.."

-

I wake up and smile. "hahah! I slept like a baby"
I look to my side to find something. not à someone.

It was a note and breakfast served on a tray.

I had fun last night cutie
I made breakfast and I'm sorry that I'm not there to wake up beside you. You know, I received a lot of voicemails from you, for me to come home.. soooo I kind of left work early for you.

See you soon
-Your beloved, Lisa