𝖺𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 | 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗒

𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍 | 𝗅𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇

𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖺𝗎

[ 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮 ]

---

[ for you! @midarisloyalwife ]

"Welcome home," I said to amber, her long brown hair bounced along with her footsteps as she entered our apartment. "Y/N!" She beamed with joy as she tackled me for a hug. "Woah slow down there bunny, what's got you all excited?" I chuckled.

"Well.. you," she smiled again this time hooking her leather clad finger onto a lock of my hair before twisting it. "I missed you too!" I grinned before giving a small peck on her cheek.

"Soooo," she pondered. "Soooo?" I questioned directing my gaze into her eyes. She looked away. "What's for dinner?" She asked. "I really hope it's sticky honey roast again, you always make the best sauce for it!" She continued, her mouth opening in expectation. I pushed her chin up to close her mouth. "You're gonna drool all over me." I fake gagged.
"Hehe.. sorry," she excused herself before leading the both of us into the kitchen.

"Sticky honey roast!!" She laughed aloud before grabbing a plate. "I swear you are the best girlfriend ever! Oh and you forgot to pause the tv, looks like Ayaka from Inazuma is gonna beat Ganyu in the figure skating competition.." my heart sinked and amber laughed at my distraught face as I heard her speak.

I turned around to face her and she already finished her plate. A drop of sauce lined the end of her lips. I walked towards her wearing a mischievous grin then I licked the sauce off before kissing the spot it was at. I backed away.

"What~?" I teased, her face was flushed red and her mouth was agape. "I can't kiss my favourite bunny?" I laughed before climbing back onto the couch leaving amber a little shaken from our interaction.

---

A few moments later I was stopped from my trance of watching the completion by small taps on my shoulder. "Amber?" I whispered. "You can't just leave me hanging like that!" She whined.

"Oh? Are you.. turned on..?" I smiled again. She looked away again grabbing a few locks of her own hair to hide in. "C'mon let's go.. and uh you head to the bedroom first. Make sure your clothes are off of you too." I whispered that last part to her. She quickly nodded heading down the hallway.

I grabbed a bottle of honey from the kitchen cupboard, "I know it's not as good as the sauce but it will do.." I mumbled to my self as I averted my gaze to the pot which was ridden of food.

I then proceeded to walk towards the door to our bedroom. "Bunny?" I called out. She was on our bed naked her head turned towards the wall to avoid eye contact. "Don't be shy now, hehe can I blindfold you?" I asked. She said a quiet 'yes'.

"Alright then." I presume to grabbing a handkerchief before I notice a pair of eyes staring at us. "C'mon Barron Bunny let's turn you around you can't watch this." I paced across the room to the chair that the plushie was sitting on. I turned the plushie around before walking back to the brunette.

"Where was I?" I questioned and then proceeded to blindfold her with the handkerchief and then undressing myself.

I kiss her lips, my hands roaming her body's every crevice. "So pretty.." I mumbled. I kissed her again this time it flourished into a make out session. I pressed my lips against hers again before pulling away. I continue kissing her neck and collar bones occasionally biting on her skin. I watch her whimper underneath me like a small prey. It was almost like there was steam escaping her mouth.

I move down to her breasts, sucking and flicking my tongue on her erect nipples. "Oh m-my.." she gasped. I bit more of her skin. I pulled away looking at my creation.

I chuckled grabbing the bottle of honey and squeezing it onto her stomach and the marks I gave her. She gasped again, "Y-Y/N.. what are you doing?"

"It's honey." I answered. "I'm pouring honey on you." I continue.

I lick the honey off her collarbones. It was sweet with a slight bitter after taste. "This tastes so good.." I mumbled licking across her body. 'Her senses are definitely heightened now. Her body is bucking and squirming more than usual' I thought. Her mouth opened once more.

"What you want a taste? I promise it tastes amazing~"

I pour the honey onto my fingers before slowly entering them into her mouth. "Tastes good doesn't it? Go ahead and clean it all off.."
I hear her muffled moans as I rub her thighs and hips.

I separate my fingers from her mouth. I run my index finger along her folds before pushing them inside her cunt. "You like that bunny?" I ask, she responds with shaky moans and occasional yelps.

I continue to pump my digits inside of her. Scissoring them every once in awhile just so they barely graze the spot where she needs attention most. "Ah~ auhn~!" Our bodies pressed together the sweat trickling off us.

I watch my fingers slug in and out of her tight hole before adding a third one. Her walls were closing tighter and the wetness coated my already saliva-lubricated fingers. "Y/N~ Y-Y/N!" She squealed. "Close?" She nodded frantically grabbing a hold of my shoulders and bucking her body forward so that she could grind herself along my fingers.

"Ah.. hah~ hmm.." she came, the warm liquid flowed out more as I removed my fingers from her dripping cunt. I take her blindfold off.

"Good job bunny.." I bit my lip. I grab a hold of the bottle of honey and I squeeze it onto my body. "Clean me up bunny~ I promise it's worth it~"

---

(What do you think @midarisloyalwife?)

another request done and fulfilled! I'll try to write more soon it depends on my laziness haha..