𝗋𝖺𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗀𝗎𝗇/𝖾𝗂 | 𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌

𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍 | 𝗅𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇

𝗀𝖾𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇 𝗎

[ 𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 ]

---

[ Addressed to @PearlHer ]

My lips forced an awkward smile as the pink haired fox placed her hand on my hip, "So, what do you say? You, me, a bottle of sake?" She nudged a sly smirk forming on her face as she glanced at my girlfriend, Ei, who was looking at us with side eyes.

"C'mon Yae, don't joke like that! She's jealous now and I have to deal with it!"

A laugh emerged from her lips, "She knows I'm joking~"

My eyebrows furrowed as I swatted away Yae's grip on my hip. She shrugs taking my hand in hers before leading us to the book house. The purple haired woman quietly followed us.

"How about this one? 'The Time I Stole Another Woman's Heart but she was a Monster' I think it would be a delightful read.." she smiled her hand still intertwined with mine.

"Y/N. Let's go." Ei suddenly pulled me away, clutching on to my arm tightly.

---

The smell of lust filled the room as Ei's warm breaths lingered in the skin of my neck, "C-Can we at least talk about it first?!" I whined when she planted more kisses along my throat.

"We can talk," she pulled away, "While we do this," she added, then started to attack my neck with her kisses again causing my back to arch off the bed.

I let out a shaky sigh before asking a question,

"Are you mad?"

She manages to let out a muffled no.

"Then what's wrong?"

She slips off my top and takes off my bra silently. Her soft lips meeting my collarbones as she sucks and bites on them. "A-Answer me.. please" I never liked seeing her like this — knowing something was clouding her mind, knowing that it was bringing down her mood.

She shifts down to my chest, taking my perked up nipples into her mouth coating them with her saliva as she sucks on them. My pants and moans became more frequent as her mouth does me wonders. "I don't like it when you're with her." She spoke stiffly, her deep purple eyes staring into mine.

My eyes blinked in surprise. "You mean Yae-"

"Don't. Don't even say her name."

The archon captured my lips with hers shoving her tongue deep inside my mouth. A soft moan leaves my mouth when she massages my breast with her cold hand. Her other hand works it's way down my stomach and to the waistband of my pants.

She trails the material of my trousers and eases them off me gently along with my underwear.

Here I am, naked, under my girlfriend who is clearly jealous over our overly flirtatious friend.

"Why pay attention to her when you have me?" She asks running a stripe along my soaking slit with her porcelain fingers.

"See? You're so fucking wet, I bet she doesn't make you like this. Only I can." She rambled on further.

Ei brought her fingers up to her mouth, kissing the tip of them before plunging them down roughly into my slicked hole. "Ei!" I called out, reaching to grab her shoulders from the sudden contact. My eyes pinched shut as she pumped her digits inside me in a harsh manner. The sluggish sounds filling the room as it danced with the melody of my moans.

My head forced to the side due to the oh-so-lovely overstimulation I was getting, my eyes still pierced together as she continued to drag them in and out of my cunt.

Her free hand snakes up to the side of my face, "Look at me when I'm fucking you, so you know exactly who you belong to." She forced my head to face her. The archon slid her thumb right under my bottom eyelid and pulled on it causing her perfect face to flash into my vision as I opened my eyes. "Much better."

I squirm beneath her. "Thats it.." she mumbles.

Her finger push deeper and slower, the change of pace making me buck my hips towards her for more friction. My orbs look at hers in need, "Yes, this is perfect. You just keep looking at me with those pretty eyes.."

"Don't take your eyes of of me."

She pulls out her fingers before shoving them back inside of me. "My pretty thing~" she cooed. My moans travelling in and out of her ears. "Ah~ Ei~"
My knot of pleasure threatening to snap as she pushes her fingers harder.

"Are you close?" She asks nuzzling her nose into mine. I stutter out a yes as I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"Do you wanna cum?" She questions again, this time my voice straining to let out a shaky agreement.

My eyes looked at hers with haze, the pressure building up in my body as her fingers fuck me to oblivion. My walls embrace her digits closely, "Now then, tell me who you belong to pretty girl."

My hips roll back and forward as I throw back my head back. Her name escaping my lips, "Ei~!" My love-juices flooding out of me as I squirted on to her fingers.

"Thats right Y/N just squirt on my fingers.. just like that.." she eased, pulling out her fingers and rubbing her thumb on my clit so that I could pour out more of my 'love' to her.

---

The pink haired fox waved me over to the book house, smiling slyly as she stared at me.

"I don't wanna talk about it."

---

That took me too long to write and yes I know that one part was a tiktok sound and yes I know it was a JoJo thing.
Writing this was quite a journey 😰

Expect to not hear from me for awhile 🤭(again)