𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝖼𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗈 | 𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋

𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍 | 𝗅𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇

𝗀𝖾𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇 𝗎

[ 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 ]

---

[ to the people that requested for arlecchino, @Avantixi & @yomamma_mightyfine ]

"Come here, doll." Arlecchino's voice echoed throughout the walls of the plaza hallway. "Chino? Its done already?" I asked peaking out from my seat in front of the plaza fireplace. "Come. Here." I jumped out of my seat as soon as I heard her stern voice.

"Did something bad happen at Signora's funeral?" I ask. "The guys are practically heartless when it came to her passing. Ugh and especially Pantalone that damned bastard.. and didn't I ask you to stop calling me chino." She complained while running her right hand up and down back as she embraced me. I smiled, "I'm still gonna call you that whether you like it or not." She tried to hide a chuckle behind a scoff.

"You know you sound so hot right now you know.." I mumbled. "Turned on right now? Just from my voice huh.. I can feel your legs clamping too."

"C'mon Chino~ you're the one who made me wait in this hallway for hours!" I whined. I looked up her. "The carriage ride back home will take like what 2 hours too! Even after we use the waypoints.."

She sighed grabbing my hand leading us down deeper in the hallway. "I guess I can use you to ease some of my anger and," she paused. "There's a storage room once we turn this hallway."

My eyes lit up and a smile started to form on my lips. "You like the sound of that don't you?" She chuckled. "How did you-"

"It's your lust, doll. I can smell it from a mile away."

---

She pushed me against the back wall of the storage room smirking. For a storage room it was pretty bare, only a few brooms and rags lying around. "Lets make this quick baby doll, we dont want to get caught do we?" She kissed my lips before biting the bottom one to get an open entrance. She shoved her tongue inside of my mouth, covering every crevice with her own saliva. "Keep quiet." She whispered in my ear, she then proceeded to tear off my coat to get better access to my neck. She slipped of her own and also took off her gloves.

"Your neck always looks so markable.." she whispered again kissing and sucking hickies up and and down my neck. She was quick to attack my sensitive spot, making sure to gibe it extra attention. "C-Chino~" I managed to moan. "Quiet.." she sounded impatient. "Im.. Im trying." I breathed out.

"Ah lets see.." she mumbled kissing center of my neck and slowly running her hand up my thigh. "Why wear such a tiny skirt? We're in Snezhnaya." She sounded genuinely pissed. "Well I had a giant coat on before you ripped it off." I mumbled. "You know I don't want you getting sick." She kissed my lips, I replied, "I know."

Her hand trailed dangerously close to my underwear and her lips were still pressed on mine. She swiped her finger against the part of my underwear that was covering my core. "Your panties are soaked. Need me that much?" I nodded desperately, whimpering under her touch. "Use your words doll, I want to hear your pretty voice."

"Y-Yes.. I need you please.."

"You are such a cute slut for me." She praised kissing the hickies she left on my skin. I felt her cold fingers push my panties to the side. She used one finger to drag across my slit. She pushed it inside me I felt it dig deep inside as she pushed in and out. "More.." I whined. She licked her lips before pushing a second finger inside.

I bit her shoulder to keep down my noises. My moans came out muffled. "Shit." She whispered wincing. "C-Cum.." I whimpered.

"Go ahead." I bit on her shoulder again before releasing on her fingers. We were both out of breath.

A knock from the door filled the storage room. "Oh Arlecchino~ are you in here? Pantalone is looking for you." A sweet voice sang at the other side of the door.

"Oh shit."

---

please read the authors note that has been published, thank you.