𝗒𝖺𝖾 | 𝖺𝗅𝗉𝗁𝖺

𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍 | 𝗅𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇

𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗎

[ 𝙖𝙡𝙥𝙝𝙖 ]

---

[ IK IM SUPPOSED TO WRITE NIGHT SHIFT BUT IM LITERALLY IN A YAE MIKO FEVER DREAM

also 2nd person pov cause why not

TW: breeding kink maybe? Cum Kink ]

The thoughts raced through your mind over and over like a never ending track. Reaching your hands over to touch your swollen clit as you thought about her being inside of you.

The heat — too hot — practically boiling your body for more of her pleasuring attention.

"That's it my sweet girl..." she purred into your ear as you shift on her lap, feeling the fabrics of her garments graze over your bear body.

The bulge in her underwear growing as you mewl and whimper out her name next to you muttering of swears and begs.

"You'll get it soon.. my omega" she whispers, her hot breath brushing your ear before she gives it a bite.

She had you spread open on her lap. Showing you off to the walls in her room.

Her slender fingers guided yours as you rubbed your clit in a circular motions.

The sweat dripped from your forehead as she spoke huskily in your ear, "Tell me how bad you want me to help you with your heat~"

"Can you do that for me~? Huh little bunny~?"

Your face flushed from the embarrassing pet name she assigned you.

'Bunny'

'A fox and her little bunny'

You hesitated and your breath hitches as you momentarily stop rubbing your hardened clit.

"I..."

"Go on. I dont have all night now do I?"

You sigh and give in, "Please alpha? I need you.."

A shaky moan leaves your mouth as you feel her wet kisses trail up your neck, "You can do better than that."

"Alpha please? P-Please take care of my heat~"

"I want you so bad... I want you inside me please! I need to feel you... I need you"

"I'll do anything~!"

(don't fucking ask)

The bulge in her underwear seemed to get larger as you beg for her to take care of you. You can feel a smile creep up on her face as her mouth rested on your shoulders.

Her hand finds its way back to your clit and she caresses you again this time, occasionally slipping her finger in and out then back to rub your hard bud again.

"Yes~!"

Eventually her fingers venture their way to nestle in your wet cavern, pumping in and out as she whispered in your ear.

"So tight for me aren't you bunny?"

You let out a fluid moan as a response as her fingers plunged deep inside you.

Slowly, she pushed in another finger inside you. Your eyes widen and dropped as you felt the pleasure calming your need. 

She mindlessly thrusted her slender digits inside of you, your juices occasionally dripping on her exposed skin.

"D-Damn are you that close already?" She groaned as you squirm on her lap. Her other hand kept your legs from closing as she pumped quicker.

You could only pull off a nod as your 'yes'

She kept her fingers at the same quick pace, occasionally thrusting harshly to make you reach your orgasm quicker.

The wet sounds ricocheted and bounced in the room as your moans and pants became more rapid.

Finally, a white blinding rush of pleasure fills your senses as you pulsate uncontrollably around her now wet, slicked fingers.

"A-Alpha~~"

She helped you sit up on the bed before she quickly removed all her remaining garments and sat back down.

Her precum dripping dick standing up in all its lewd glory. She strokes it as a bit more of her fluids leak out the top.

"Look at that bunny~" she coos.

You, almost immediately got off the bed and on your knees in front of her.

"Go ahead bunny~ make your alpha feel good" she whispers as she reached her hand down to stroke through your locks.

You licked a long stripe up her dripping fuck-stick and swirled your tongue around the tip. 

"Ah — fuck." She groaned as your mouth clasped around her tip before sucking it.

Wet slurping noises filled the both of your ears and you sucked and stroked Yae Miko's throbbing cock.

Hoping she finally puts her dick inside of you after you suck her off.

You licked from the top to the bottom before snugly fitting as much of the Alpha's cock inside of your mouth.

She bobbed your head greedily as she moans about and groans as the unbelievable pleasure that you are giving her.

"C-Cum." You breathed out before latching your mouth back on to her tip, her dick throbbing as you eagerly swallow up all her juices.

Some dripping out of your mouth as you try to swallow all of it. But she always just cums so much.

Your lips pop off of her dick and she gives you a caress on the cheek.

"Good job bunny"

She smirks as she pulls you over to hover on top of her still hard member — the gloss and slick pressing up against your equally as wet entrance.

"How about you bounce like a real bunny huh? Show me what you can do with that needy heat of yours."

You moaned out an agreement.

You let the tip slide up and down your folds before taking her dick slowly in you.

"S-So tight." She groaned.

You lower yourself further to bottom out, "oh-! Fuck!"

You both panted and you grabbed onto her shoulders before planting your feet on the bed and start to bounce up and down slowly on her big cock.

"That's it bunny~" she praised as you continue to bounce on her cock.

Your legs shake a bit as she holds your waist and legs to help you bring yourself up and down either.

"Ah~ it feels so good alpha..."

She aids and thrusts upwards to meet your hips faster. She changes her pace and grinds up into you slowly.

"Oh fuck.." she groaned. "You want me to fill you up baby?"

---

lol you answer that question and imagine it yourself 😍