𝗒𝖺𝖾 | 𝖺𝗅𝗉𝗁𝖺 𝗉𝗍.𝗍𝗐𝗈 [𝙨]

The thought of Miko filling you up buried itself deep in your mind, not even the minutes that it left you speechless rung a single note in your head. Yae had halted the two of you to a stop.

"Huh bunny? You'd like that wouldn't you?" She taunted, pushing her hips upwards to jolt into you. You collapse onto her as she slowly heaved her cock into you.

We're you really still lost in thought?

Or was the penetration of her dick leaving you unable to give her a clear answer?

Yes.

No either or.

Just Yes.

"I'd like that a lot Alpha..." you whispered, your hot breath hitting Yae's pink fox ears as your head rested on her shoulder.

Poor you... little did you know it's been her long time fantasy to see you filled up with her cum. She'd jack off to the image of her load leaking out hole... maybe a little more than she should.

"Good bunny." Her smug smile peered at you.

She moans passionately as she feels you lower and rise on her cock. Her body embracing the euphoria of your tight, little cunt clenching and unclenching around her thick, meaty shaft. "Fuck... You're so tight... just the way I like it~" she coos.

She joins in. Bucking her hips up to meet yours as you eagerly bounce on her. She grins all toothy "mmm good bunny..." she ravishes the feeling of you clenching on her.

she just can't wait to fill you with her cum.

She continues to fuck into you ruthlessly, desperately driving her fat, throbbing cock into you. "I'm gonna fill you up so good~"

---

make this fancy or whatever later but have fun to all the people that are up right now here you go. sorry it's short.