𝗒𝖺𝖾 | 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗅 𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗇𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍

𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍 | 𝗅𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇

𝗆𝗈𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗇 𝖺𝗎

[ 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙡 𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 ]

---

[ written for, @avantixi ]

"Y/N my dear? Do you agree?"

I stared at the cover of the light novel the pink haired woman gave me. "I-It's really lewd.." I mumbled, the heat rising up to my cheeks. "I know but I think it will be fun to experiment a bit. Plus role playing is my specialty, and don't worry we'll stop right away if you feel uncomfortable." She kissed the tip of my nose.

My heart fluttered as I looked up into her eyes. All other sound was muted, the passing cars drove through the streets quietly and the sound of our fireplace grew silent. An empress and her loyal pet maid. "I'll do it!"

"Glad to know you're excited."

---

On my fours, I stifled in my maid outfit. The thigh straps cladding tight to my skin, the cold floor meeting my knees, and the gag in my mouth was keeping my noises toned. "You really don't know how to listen? Huh, pet?" Yae Miko's voice commanded the room and the smell of sex was ever so present. She slapped the whip against my thighs again and a muffled whimper escaped my lips.

She walked around me and kneeled down to my head, tilting it up with a finger so she could see my face. "Now you better apologize. Speak up, slut."

I struggled to speak through the gag, "I'ng shorry.." she chuckled at the state I was in. "Sorry but.. I need you to speak up~ I can't hear you~"

I forced my head down and she took my chin in her hands and forced me to look up again. "I told you to speak up. Did I make myself clear?"
I said sorry again this time louder.

I hear her scoff, removing the gag from my mouth. "I.." I bit my lip.

"You..?"

"I-I'm sorry mistress! Please forgive me!" I managed to plead. "That won't do, pet." She grabbed a glass of wine pouring it onto my head. I shivered as the cold liquid ran down my hair and onto my skin. Yae got behind me flipping up skirt before using her two fingers to swipe against my underwear.

"So drenched."

"Ugh. these are in the way." I can feel her fanged teeth show as she unzipped the maid dress. Once it was off she made quick work of my neck, sucking hickies and letting her teeth dig in to my skin. "Ah~ ah!" Her hand ran down my body and to the thigh straps, toying with it.

She unclips my bra and massages my breasts, twisting my nipples. My whimpers grew more constant. "Hmm you're not supposed to be enjoying this.." she mumbled. She bit my underwear pulling it down and off.

"You are such a cute maid aren't you?"

I gasped when I hear a soft buzzing noise behind me. I looked back to see Miko holding a pink vibrator. "I did not give you permission to look back." She smirked and I immediately whipped my head forward again. "I can let that one slide.."

"I know it isn't as good as the real thing that that desperate man gave you." I feel the tip of the vibrator plant at the entrance of my core. "Nng~ hm~ ah!"

She pushed it in setting the level up a notch. "M-Mistress!" I yelped out the pads of my fingers gliding across the hardwood floor. "You called?" She whispered in my ear.

The vibrations were shaking my walls vigorously. "You are too cute, don't you hear yourself?" She was definitely enjoying this. I feel the vibrations wave out harder, "Mmh~ Mistress!"

She pushed the vibrator in and out of my dripping, wet cunt roughly, softly laughing as she did so. My moans filled the room. "That's it slut.. don't you like this? Huh? Slut?"

"Y-Yes Mistress! F-Fuck.."

'God I'm so whipped.' I thought.

I feel my walks clench harder on the vibrator and the knot of my stomach getting tighter. The vibrations stopped and she slipped the vibrator out of my needy hole. "It's a punishment. You're not supposed to enjoy it baby~"

---

"Wake up Y/N~" I feel kisses being pressed onto my face before my eyes fluttered open. "Miko!" I smiled. "Did you enjoy yourself last night? I certainly did." The woman purred, kissing my neck softly. "Ah~ Yes I did, I'm surprised I could please your expectations.."

She kissed my lips, "You always please me.. you are so perfect my Y/N. I love you so much." I giggled. "I made breakfast so let's go~" she wooed standing up and I was quick to follow. Then I felt the pain in my legs kick in. I immediately plopped back onto the bed calling out Yae's name. "Miko~ carry me!"

"Not my name."

I blushed looking down, "Mistress.. please carry me.." She lifted my head, kissing my lips. "I'm just toying with you. But I will carry you." She bent down picking me up bridal style. "I love you Miko!"

---

Wondering if I should write some in 3rd person or the characters POV and not just Y/N's.

But uh I'm like getting major writers block right now so the updates will prolly stretch out longer.