𝗄𝗎𝗃𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖺𝗋𝖺 | 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖻𝗅𝖾𝗆

𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍 | 𝗅𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇

𝗀𝖾𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇 𝗎

[ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙪 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢 ]

---

[ I fixed my spelling @midarisloyalwife oh yeah and heres the sara one ]

"Ugh that damned tengu always thinks she can do what she wants! Does she really think she can stop THE Arataki itto from recruiting VERY WILLING gang members!" The Oni pouted, crossing his arms and tapping his foot. "I mean you did violate a few permit laws.." the masked girl said rubbing her temples.

"THATS IT! This is.. THE TENGU PROBLEM!" He exclaimed outloud. "You know, you know, I know how to get rid of our tengu problem.. you wanna hear it?" He grinned mischievously clapping his hands together before gathering the gang into the back of a building.

"Soooo here's the deal, our dear Y/N will have a nice conversation with the tengu because we all know that Y/N is ONLY the best charmer ever! N-Next to me of course.. and our tengu obviously doesn't want to talk to me because of my amazingness and is only willing to talk to Y/N!" He boasted gesturing with his right whilst combing his left through his hair. I laughed scratching the nape of my neck.

"Or because Y/N is Kujou Sara's girlfriend.." Kuki mumbled. "Ah- Ah- Ah nononono, I refuse to believe that our Y/N is dating that tengu! If she is then it is betrayal to me and the gang!" The horned man grumbled. "Everyone is pretty much okay with it but you.. I mean she is the one pulling strings for us when we do something incredibly foul in the commissions eyes that Kuki can't get us out of." Genta said, and everyone agreed.

"Guys it's fine, I'll talk to Sara and get rid of our tengu problem for us!" I giggled glancing at shinobu. "Way to be a champ Y/N! We are cheering you on! Woo hoo!" He waved as I walked away shaking my head.

---

I spotted Sara snacking on the onigiri I made her for lunch while she was walking around the inazuma shopping area. I tapped her shoulder and she turned around, "Hey Sara! On your break? Oh and how's the onigiri I made? Do you like it?" I rambled on with questions. She grabbed my shoulders, "Slow down now birdie, and yes I'm on my break and thank you for making me this, I adored it, you even put a small seaweed snowflake on it." She kissed my forehead before leading us under the shade.

"You mentioned to me once that you wanted to one day catch a snowflake but they always melt!"

"You are adorable." She cupped my cheeks before speaking again, "Now get to the point baby bird." I scratched the nape of my neck again. "Was it that obvious?" I asked and she nodded in response. "Mind pulling some strings for us? I promise this is the last time, I swear." She sighed, "I can't."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"You won't?"

"I will."

"Yes! Thank you Sara!" I smiled innocently. "What no- thats not what I meant!"

"You can't take it back now~"