𝖽𝗂𝗅𝗎𝖼 | 𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖽𝖺𝗐𝗇

𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍 | 𝗅𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇

𝗀𝖾𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇 𝗎

[𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙖𝙬𝙣]

---

It was a slow morning in dawn winery. Every thirty minutes or so a pick up for some wine and alcohol would come in and every other minute a crystal fly would soar by.

I was fiddling with a freshly picked grape in my hands before I hear a stern voice calling my name, "Y/N, check the barrels would you? I need to know how many empty ones are left.."

I turned around, it was Diluc. Today he had his hair tied back in a ponytail and and he wore his signature black pants and boots but his coat was left inside leaving him only in his dress shirt.

"Will do sir!" I playfully said before strolling by past him and towards where the barrels were stored.

-

"41.. 42.." I mumbled while tallying on a paper.

"Y/N." I jumped up from shock. "Uhm.. how do I say this uhh.." Diluc was hesitant and he scratched his neck. "I did not need you to check the barrels. I-I simply just wanted to exchange a few words with you."

I could tell he was shy but Diluc was never shy. "Well to simply put it.." He thought a bit before looking me directly in the eyes and taking my hands in his. "I like you."

"Oh.." was all I could say. I couldn't process what just happened. I was happy. Who wouldn't want a man like him. Smart, thoughtful, strong, handsome, the list could go on and on. And I very much so liked him back. But I couldn't say it back.

"You know I shouldn't have said that. You're excused from work for the rest of the day Y/N. I'm sorry.."

-

I swung by dawn winery again and hesitated to knock on the door. Diluc opened it. 

"Who is it- well hello there Y/N I did not expect you here. Would you like a drink, bread what am I saying.. food, Wine. I mean this is a winery after all of course we ha-"

I cut him off, "I like you too!"

"Gosh you do?" He covered his smile with his hand and pretended to act cool.

"Yes! Yes I do! I've liked you since we were kids Diluc but I never got to tell you because you'd get to shy to talk to me and start rambling about eagles and birds and you'd run away before I could actually tell you how cute I found it. And even if I tried sharing my food with you, you tried feeding it to your pet turtle! But now you're just so stoic that I'm too scared to go up to you!"

He smiled taking me into a hug. "So about eagles right.." He chuckled.

"Gosh you're smile is so charming.." I thought out loud. "Oh really?" He questioned.

"C'mon let's head inside"

-

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Diluc asked leading us towards his bedroom. "Yes, I'm sure."

He set me down on the bed before discarding both of our clothes and soon they were left lying on the floor. "Tell me to stop when you feel uncomfortable alright?" I nodded slowly.

"Diluc.." I mumbled as he kissed down my jaw then to my neck and then to my collarbone leaving a trail of hickies behind.

He nuzzled his face into my breast and spoke, "you're so perfect Y/N and beautiful too.." my heart fluttered when he mumbled more sweet nothings to me. 'God he's so sweet' I thought.

He kissed down my stomach and smiled. Before looking up at me for permission. I nodded again.
He grabbed my legs gently before slinging them on top of his shoulders. His dick was erect and his tip was resting at the entrance. "Ready?" I mumbled a quick yes in response.

He thrusted his dick into my entrance making sure I got comfortable before starting to move. God he was big. His length, his girth. It was too much for me too handle. He pushed his dick inside me all the way and he smiled.

"Gosh your taking me in so we'll b-baby.."

My moans echoed throughout the room and his grunts followed ahead. The loud lewd noises filling our ears.

He thrusts faster and harder and takes his thumb to rub my clit. "Mmh.. so good.." he breathed out. "Ah~ are you cumming?" I asked. He nodded throwing back his head. "I'm g-gonna cum too.."

Diluc thrusts a bit faster before commanding "Cum with me Y/N! ugh.." and so I did my love juices poured out of me and a wave of pleasure hits me.

"Mmh I could do this till dawn.." diluc mumbled