𝖾𝗎𝗅𝖺 | 𝗆𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋

𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍 | 𝗅𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇

𝗀𝖾𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇 𝗎

[ 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 ]

---

The ticks of the clock grew longer and longer as I sat in boredom. The blue haired woman sighed, "Y/N, come now darling are you just gonna sit there and do nothing?" In response I let out a raspy laugh which bounced of the walls of our formal living room.

She raised her left eyebrow. "I'm waiting for an answer." Her voice was stern and serious. I breathed out a long sigh, "what do you mean do nothing? There's nothing to do." I emphasized.

"Oh? Is that so?" Hmph, oh I'll find something to keep you busy.. mark my words."

"There you go again with the; 'Vengeance will be mine!' heh."

"Are you mocking me?" I laughed, "maybe or maybe not~" I teased. Eula chuckled in response. "That's not how you speak to your master now is it?" I felt the hairs at my back arise. "Hmm? Not answering again are we now?" The steps from her boots against the hardwood floor echoed. She leaned in before aggressively grabbing the collar of my shirt. "Who taught you to be such a brat?" I winced. "No one.." The smell of fear hung around the room.

"I think you deserve.. a punishment."

She lifted me up before carrying me to our bed. I sat inpatient as she left the room. I try to take a step out, "Leave the bed and Ill tie you down." She entered back inside our room holding a box. I knew exactly what was in that box. She caressed my right cheek, rubbing her thumb slowly, gently against my skin. "Be a good puppy for me tonight darling, and if you don't, well.. you already know what's gonna happen."

I slap her hand out of the way, she chuckles. "I'll let that one slide."

She takes out rope from the box only to tie my wrists together. "The more you struggle, the tighter and the more ropes I add." She smirks before slipping my clothes off. "Fuck off Eula."

"Oh you're really asking for this.." I felt myself getting soaked. She was right I was asking for this. "Oh and by the way, it's master to you."

"M-Master.." I mumbled. Eula let out another smirk before diving into a deep and passionate kiss. Our kisses got sloppier and sloppier before we both pull away. I panted heavily as I felt her fingers dance around my sex.

Her lips hovered over my neck, "Master please.."

"How desperate, you really are just a pathetic little puppy."

She bites my sensitive spots earning low whimpers stirred in with loud moans. "haah.." She rubbed my 'jewel' before pulling her fingers away from me. I twitched. "Good puppies bark."

"N-No! I'm not doing that-" She cut me off, "good puppies also are obedient.."

"Good puppies don't talk back. Now bark darling. Let me hear you bark." She had a smug face. "No Eula I don't want to bark!"

"Well you want me to stop?"

I fidgeted with the rope. "No.. I'll be a good puppy.."
Her hands caress my body as my sweat trickles down. "..Woof... woof m-master. Woof woof~"

Her hand squeezed my breast and my back arched in response, "nngh woof woof.. master.."

"Good puppy."

"Woof woof please master~" I bark. "Please what?"
I groan, "please master.. please make me cum~"

"Since you asked so nicely.. your wish is granted!" Her hands trailed down my stomach as she kissed my lips digging her tongue inside my mouth covering every crevice.
She rubbed my sex, I was drenched and my need for her grew more and more. "So wet~ did you need me this much?"

"Y-Yes master.. mmh~" She entered her fingers into my cavern digging them deep inside me. "A-Ah~" I twitched as my back arched even more. She pumped her digits in and out of me going hard and slow, the lewd sounds of my sex and her fingers travelling the room. "What are you darling?" I shivered at her question struggling to speak up and give an answer.

"I-I'm a puppy.. I'm just a pathetic puppy who wants to be ruined by her m-master~"

"I-I'm a good puppy, master.."

She smirks, her free hand reaching inside the box pulling out a strap. "I don't think you've learned your lesson yet." My eyes widen at the length. "N-No Eula! Please I've learned my lesson.. please no more punishment." I needed her punishment. She pulls out her fingers.

"What did I say about addressing me as master hmm?" I whimpered. "See? You still haven't learned your lesson."

She puts on the strap before positioning it in front of my entrance. "M-Master.." she lifts up my leg placing them on her shoulders. "It's gonna hurt for a bit okay?" I nodded slowly.

She pushed the strap in without warning. "Master!" I screamed out. She didn't hesitate to start thrusting inside me. "Good puppy.. take it." Her speed increases as she inserts the strap deeper into me. "Take it puppy.. hmm you like my dick huh?" I couldn't answer, my moans couldn't stop flowing out of my mouth. She kissed me again.

Her lips did mine roughly. "Aww are you struggling to kiss back? How cute." She pulls away. "Master.." her thrusts got deeper, our skin slapping against each other. "I'm gonna cum ah~"

"Cum all over my dick darling."

"A-Ah~ master.. nng." My orgasm hit me hard. She pulls out leaving my body ruined underneath her.

Eula turns me over. "We're not done yet."