𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗇𝗀 | 𝗌𝗆𝗈𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝖺𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎 [𝙨]

SHORTS - TONES BY: JUNE !!

[ 𝙨𝙢𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ]

---

A gulp forced its way in the midst of the tension in the air as Ningguang's cigarette trailed the out line of your body. Only slightly hovering over your skin. Her other hand making quick work of your needy hole as it swallows her fingers with each sensual thrust she makes.
"Watch your mouth. You dirty slut." She laughed at your protests and complaints, "You don't want the big bad monster leaving you all hot and bothered don't you~"

Her teasing was slowly seeping into your frustration. And her crimson eyes only pierced through you.
"J-Just make me cum already god dammit!" You huffed out.

"I wouldn't want to keep complaining like that if I were you my little slut."
A small painful sensation started to attack my shoulder. My eyes widen as the pain turned into a burning trance. I look up at her to see her cigarette a little dimmer than it was before, "Ningguang! You-"
Her smirk was plastered wide on her face.

---

so you can like comments now apparently,

so uh go ahead and comment more cause I read all of them and liking them will be a lot more easier than figuring out what to reply for 5 mins.