Sayaka

Your Pov:

I was walking down the hall like usual. I had just won a gamble so I was feeling kinda good. I had to go to a meeting for the student council. I walked in there and took my seat. As the meeting continued I kept on looking at her. She was so perfect in every way. I know that her and the President were in a relationship but I don't care.

New notification

I heard my phone go off. I put my phone under the table so that no one can notice and see what it is. Just by my luck it's Midari. Don't get me wrong she's cool and all but from what I heard about how she makes "messes" in the bathrooms. I don't think I would really want to be by her.

Midari: Bro you're staring at her
Midari: Everybody can see it

I looked up from my phone and turned to Midari. She looked at me with a nod. I nod back not really knowing what she meant by the nod. Anyways by the time the meeting ends Runa walks up to me and tells me how I should stop staring at Sayaka because she is with the President. I could tell that she was worried for me. (I LOVE RUNA)

I simply nod and turn to walk away to get the hell out of here. I take one last look at her. She was blushing by some comment that Kirari had made. I rolled my eyes and muttered under my breath "I could be a better girlfriend than her."
I turn to walk away and never look back.