Meeting 🍋

I walked into Kirari's meeting with the clan members. The people who she is meeting with are just some servants who feel overwhelmed with how they've been treated, ungrateful brats. My Kirari, my sweet girl, would never do something like that.

Anyways i walked over to her as i whispered in her ear.

"Rari i need you." I whispered in her ear as i squeezed my legs closed. Kirari smile as she placed me on her thigh. I started to ride her thigh whimpering in her neck. Kirari kissed my neck before going to her meeting.

My back faced the other people in the room. I faced Kirari with a smile while moaning softly, Kirari had her hands placed on my waist keeping me still while i grind on her thigh.

"Miss Momobami we are here because we feel that you don't treat us fair." One of the servants said. Kirari went back to her cold demeanor as i continued to ride her thigh. "I treat you how you need to be treated. Slaves. That's what you are. Are you not?" Kirari said in a cold voice. This turned me on so bad. I shouldn't feel like this but i do.

I started to hump her thigh harder. My pussy clenched around nothing. God I was on cloud nine for her cold voice. Kirari noticed naturally and as Kirari started to yell at the servants for something but god she was so hot.

I felt myself cum on her thigh. I stopped for a few seconds as i was a panting mess. I didn't even realize that the servants left the room. Kirari looked at me.

"What am i going to do to you? Didn't your mother tell you it's rude to interrupt a meeting just because your pussy needs attention? Hm?" Kirari said in a cold tone. I felt myself get wet again as i begin to ride her thigh while looking at her. Kirari smiled slightly while moving one of her hands underneath my panties. She shoved 4 fingers in. "KIRA-RI! T-TOO MUCH!"

I yelled while tears formed in my eyes. Her fingers hurt as she pushed it in too hard. Kirari licked my tears away as i bite my lip from the pain. Kirari ruthlessly pumped her fingers inside of me. I came on her hands again and again as i rode her fingers.

She made me cum at least 12 times. I felt her fingers curl up inside of me. I felt her moan against my lips as she explored my mouth.

She pulled her fingers out my panties as they were filled with cum. And so was my skirt, and my shirt along with my bra. She ripped them off of me as she roughly pushed me on the table. My tits on the cold table as my ass was on the edge. My feet on the ground as i felt her behind me.

I felt Kirari pull her pants down. I heard her belt come loose. I bite my lip as I felt Kirari hard dick at the entrance of my pussy.

"Take my dick. Understand?" I nodded at her words. Kirari grabbed my hair making look at her. "Use your words whore." "I'll take all of you!" I say pathetically as i look at her. Kirari smiled as she makes me look forward. They're is a mirror in front of the table. I see Kirari position herself in front of the mirror. "B-be gentle. Please Rari.~" Kirari ignored my request as she shoved her whole dick into me.

"RARI! PLEASE!" I yell as my legs shake. Kirari looks at me in the mirror as she continues to pump into me. Kirari eyes showed lust as i made eye contact with her. "How much time have i spent with you? Hm? All i asked was for you not to interrupt this one meeting. That's all i asked."

Kirari slapped my ass roughly as she continued to pound into me. "I'm s-sorry." I moaned out as i through my head back while Kirari pounded faster. Kirari pulled my hair as my whole head looked at her.

I saw how pissed Kirari looked. I smiled at her knowing that would get her more upset. "You think something's funny?! Your such a whore!" Kirari said while fucking me no longer holding back.

She let go of my hair as she placed her hands on my waist. I tried to squirm away as she was going to rough. "Get back here. Take this dick. Take all of this cum. I'm going to make you a mommy. So you'll never bother me in a meeting." My eyes widened as i heard this. She knows we agreed to wait at least 3 more years.

But just thinking of having kids just like Kirari. It's a dream. "Yes! I'll have all of your kids! Please!" I saw Kirari smile in the mirror. Kirari pumped faster. I felt her dick twitch inside of me. "S-so tight." I heard her mumble. I pushed myself down to take more of her dick. "Cum! Cum in me! I want all of your kids!" I said while my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

Kirari cummed in me. Then again. And again. And maybe just 5 more times. But I cummed like over 20 times the entire night.

Kirari slid out of me while panting. Kirari abs were showing as she cleaned up her dick with some tissues. The whole room smelled like sex. The table was ruined with cum. I smiled as i laid on the table.

"Rari do you think i would have twins?" Kirari looked at me with a small smile. " Oh I bet that you'll have triplets." Kirari walked over to me as she kiss my lips softly. I wrapped my arms around her. I looked at the clock as my eyes widen. "Rari we've been in here for 4 hours!" Kirari smiled as she carried me out the meeting room to our room that was down the hallway.

"We'll try to do 5 hours next time." Kirari said with a smile. I smiled as Kirari placed me on our bed. Kirari kissed my neck as she laid next to me. The covers were over us as we slept tangled up together.