Kirasaya Kid

Mama=Sayaka
Mom=Kirari

———
Your parents were Kirari Momobami and Sayaka Momobami. Your parents were a bit extreme in things. Like always get good grades, don't disappoint them, don't do anything without their approval and other things like that. You also had two older brothers.

Your parents didn't care what they did as they were boys. And "boys will be boys." That logic never stood right by you. How was it that you were forced to be this perfect child yet they weren't. It wasn't fair.

———
"Y/N what did you get on your exam." Mama's  question sounded more like a demand. "98 out of 100." You said proudly. You got a good grade on it. Actually you beat the whole school on this exam. Even your brothers who both got 47's.

"Why not 100 out of 100." Mom said as she sipped her coffee. Your brothers spoke up for you. "Y/N got the highest grade in the school. Doesn't that count for something?" Your second oldest brother said. Your moms shared a look as Sayaka smiled at you. "Mhm. We are very proud."

They weren't. Not even close. They were proud that your brothers barely passed but you? Could have done better. That's how it always is with them. They don't care if you're sick or on the brink of death. It's always if you did good on a test.

"Cmon Y/N we'll be late for school." Your oldest brother said as he put his backpack on. You grabbed your things not bothering to eat. A habit you've had since school started again.

Not that anyone would notice. Your moms stayed in the kitchen eating amongst themselves as they chitchatted about the clan.

You didn't bother to listen as you wouldn't inherit it. You simply wouldn't even amount to what your brothers do. So why bother?

———
A couple months later and you were failing half of your classes. Your moms saw the report card and were filled with rage. They stormed into your room and saw how you were sick. All of their rage vanished as they looked at you confused and worried.

Your brother had just walked in with a wet towel and put in on your head. "Here to lecture Y/N? Don't even try it. They've been sick for weeks now. Not that you've noticed." Your brother commented as your other brother made sure your pillow was fluffed as you looked like a kicked puppy.

It broke their hearts but Kirari wouldn't show it while Sayak would. Kirari stood there a bit upset how she didn't realize as Sayaka would walk over to you and sit next to you bed holding your hand. "I'm sorry sweetie. I should have realized sooner." Sayaka said as she tried not to cry. Kirari sighed as she walked into the room.

This was going to be a long night.