Kirasaya

Sayaka and Kirari weren't in high school anymore. This meant that Sayaka and Kirari truly meant nothing to each other. Sure they were dating but if anything it wasn't official.

The last thing that Sayaka texted Kirari was "how was your day Kirari?❤️"
READ

That's was the last thing she ever texted her. Four years ago.

Sayaka wasn't bitter about it. She knew something like this would've happened either way.

Sayaka woke up getting ready for her job. She was a lawyer. And a damn good one. She was supposed to be getting some killer in prison. She didn't care as long as she was getting paid.

Sayaka had to go to court for the hearing. As she walked in she saw her.

Kirari Momobami.

She had looked more grown. It suited her. Sayaka saw that she was staring and quickly looked away. Though she could've sworn that she saw Kirari smile in her direction.

Sayaka quickly sat down next to Midari, her colleague. Midari knew what happened between Sayaka and Kirari.

"Is it just like seeing her for the first time again?" Said Midari.

Sayaka looked at c/n and shook her head no. Though what Kirari saw was Sayaka and c/n flirting.

Kirari had still loved Sayaka all of these years. It's just the clan was getting too much and she knew that if she had asked Sayaka to leave lawyer school for her she would've. And she couldn't do that too her.

Sayaka looked to see who was on Kirari's side. Sure enough it was the Momobami clan and Mary sitting next to Ririka.

———————

"Miss Momobami is it true that on December 17th you strangled your colleague Tanjo Elvern?" Asked Sayaka.

"Objection your honor!"

"Sustained continue."

"It is true that I did it. But I did it for a good cause. They had promised me 4 million dollars in cash and they only gave me 3 million." Kirari said with a pained expression of regret.

"To think your any different from animal is understatement. You should be put down like an animal wouldn't you agree?"Asked Sayaka with a smile on her face.

The whole court room was stunned at what was going on. The judge quickly told Sayaka to sit down and that her time was done. After Midari had to take over for the day. While Sayaka was still sitting down trying not to burst into laughter.

The clan members saw this of-course and were mumbling amongst themselves.

Once the court was done for today. Midari quickly pulled Sayaka out of the room and yelled at her for how she could've handled it without that comment.

Sayaka hummed in response and said how that it ks such a pity how nobody laughed at her joke. Midari went from anger to laughter. They both laughed while the clan members were walking out.

They laughed while passing the clan members and giving them dirty glares.

————————

Today was the last day. If Kirari was going to jail or not. Everyone knew however in a month she would be out of jail in a month.

Sayaka was pleased of what she got however.

"We hear by sentence Kirari Momobami to 25 to life."

Sayaka smiled and once it was done and it was all over she walked pass all of the clan members smiling.

She stopped to look at Ririka who was crying.

"I'm so sorry for what happened Ririka. Please forgive me for what I did."

Everyone knew that it was a fake apology yet nobody said anything. That day everybody found something out.

DONT FUCK WITH SAYAKA