Diamond 🍋

NO RIRIKA AND KIRARI AREN'T TOGETHER THEY JUST SHARE Y/N

———

You were the most special girl ever. So special that they both had to have you.

———
"She is beautiful isn't she?" "Kirari don't say that! She might hear us..." The white haired twins bickered amongst themselves. So much that in fact you heard them. You softly giggled at their antics.

When they heard that they knew they were trouble. They fell head over heels for you in that moment.

———
"So you'll go on a date with the both of us. No discussion." Kirari stated bluntly as Ririka face went white from horror."Kirari! Sorry for Kirari's rude behavior...you have a choice to go on a date with us. Only if you want to!" Ririka interrupted as she looked at you.

You looked at them and softly smiled. "I'd like that a lot." You said as you walked away. "Pick me up at 8:00." And with that they were in it to win it.

"Of course darling." Kirari muttered she walked away with pride. Ririka walked behind with a smile underneath her mask.

———
"What if she doesn't like me without my mask? What if she thinks i'm ugly!" "We have the same face Ririka. And she's already seen your face before." "Yes but-" "Enough. You'll start to worry me." Kirari said as her hands were starting to sweat. Something she's not used to.

"Kirari...i'm sure we'll be fine." Ririka said reassuringly as if she wasn't just panicking herself. Ririka knew that Kirari didn't like feeling things like nervousness.

"Mhm. Just don't..." "I know Kirari, I know." Ririka knew what Kirari meant. Kirari meant for Ririka not to bring up their family. They didn't want you to know about that part of them yet.

———
You got into the car or rather limousine. Kirari looked at you with rather a smile as Ririka looked at you with soft eyes. This was going to be a long night.

———
A few years later and you were married to the both of them. They let you into their hearts even more than now.

"Y/n please be careful." Ririka said as she helped you walk down the stairs. You were pregnant with their babies. Twins. Each baby was a different baby daddy.

Of course Kirari bragged about how her baby was going to get bigger than Ririka as Ririka defended herself.

A habit that you've taught her to do.

"Ririka Im fine. No need to worry." You said as you placed a kiss on her cheek as you continued to walk down the stairs by yourself.

"Ririka is right darling." Kirari said as she waited at the bottom of the stairs leaning against the wall. "I love you wanting to be all independent but you need to be careful."

"Please baby. Me and Kirari just want the best for you." Ririka pleaded as you shook your head. "I'll be fine." You said stubbornly.

"I'll fuck the shit out of you so you can't walk." Kirari said while licking her lips as you finally reached the last step. "When was the last time I had my dick inside of you? Last time I filled you up?" Kirari asked smiling.

"6 months ago. When I got pregnant." You said not catching on what she was saying. "Exactly baby. I'm so touch deprived." Ririka chimed in as she felt a boner in her pants.

"See. You're making Ririka feel bad from how you don't love us." "Kirari that's not what she said-" Kirari cut you off by grabbing the side of your face and kissed you roughly.

"Cmon Lady Momobami." Kirari said as she smiled. Lady Momobami was a name you were given from every person who knew you were married to.

You gave in as you let the twins put you on the bed as they went to town on you.

Kirari tore your clothes off as she pulled her pants down and boxers down also. She alined herself with you as she went to town with you. Hitting all of your right buttons.

"R-right there Kirari!" "F-fuck!" "Faster Kirari!" Is all Ririka heard from the outside of the room. She was waiting her turn. She felt her boner get worse as she kept hearing your moans.

A few minutes later Kirari walked out the room with her zipping up her pants. "She's all yours."
Was all Ririka needed to hear as she quickly went inside and shut the door.

Inside the room Ririka saw your legs spread apart as they twitched a bit. You were still a panting mess. Hickeys all around your neck. Cum leaking out of you.

"God just look at you." Ririka mumbled as she quickly brought down her boxers and stroked herself. "So beautiful. You look better like this." Ririka mentioned as she kissed your cheek.

Ririka body was on top of yours as she pushed her tip in. She pushed it in as your nails dug in her back. Ririka whimpered as she put her face in your neck. Ririka violently started to pound into you.

The bed creaked as your moans were all she could hear. "Ririka!" "Right there!" "Faster!" "S-so close!" "Dont s-stop!" Was all Ririka heard as she continued to pound into you.

Ririka felt herself get close as the bed creaking became faster. Her hips and yours were touching every second. Ririka felt her dick spread your walls. Felt the neediness to be better than Kirari. To show you that she can fuck just as hard as Kirari. A competition that they've made secretly amongst themselves.

And by the looks of it Ririka was winning.

Kirari listened from the outside of the room. She sat on a chair jerking herself off while she listened to your pretty voice begging Ririka to be softer or to slow down a bit after Ririka made you cum 3 times.

I'm reality they knew that you wanted this. You always were such a pretty thing. That's why they love you. You do things for them that no one else can.

That's all Kirari thought as she rubbed one out. Kirari cleaned herself off. Once she finished cleaning herself Ririka walked out the shared room between the 3 of you.

"She out like a light." Ririka said as she closed the door softly. "I think she'll know now how she needs to calm down with her attitude." Kirari said unbothered. Ririka chimed in agreement.

———
A few months later and your twin boys were born. Had the attitudes of their mothers. You held both of your baby boys in your arms as you looked at them so closely.

Kirari for once was not so self absorbed and held her own son in her hands while Ririka held her own son.

You smiled at the at them as you watched.

Ririka kissed your cheek as she held her son with such care. "Thank you for bringing him into this world." Ririka smiled while commenting this.

Kirari on the other hand looked at her son with a proud expression. "You'll rule them all."