Revenge -Kirari

Kirari and you were friends. When you were children. Your father and her father were great business partners. So you would see her occasionally but one day that stopped when Kirari's father had a disagreement with your father. A couple days later your father was found dead in his office.

Even as a child you knew who to blame. Kirari's father. You swore yourself that day to get rid of Kirari and her family. At whatever cost.

———

You got ready for school. You put on your uniform and walked out the house with no mistakes in place. You walked to school.

You went to the same school as Kirari. You were still wealthy and your mother wanted you to get a good education. Really? Education at that school?

It was practically wasting money on that stupid school. But that's besides the point.

———

You walked past her without a word. Kirari didn't even give you a glance. She tried many years ago to try and talk to you but it fell on deaf ears. After that day she never spoke to you. Almost as if you didn't exist.

You walked to class. Your sharp eyes never glancing at Kirari. You were like a predator trying not to strike at your prey.

———

"So...wanna shoot me after school?" Midari said while smiling and slouching in her seat. There is one problem. Some people at this school don't get the hint when you don't want their company.

"Midari for the last time. I don't want to hang out with you." Your tone was harsh and blunt. But Midari clearly thought of this as a way of flirting.

"Oh??? Playing hard to get are we???" Midari grinned as she scratch her temple with her gun. "You really are something else Y/N." Midari sighed as she looked you up and down. "No wonder the president hates you." The last part she mumbled but you heard it clear as day.

But your face didn't falter. You acted like it was unheard. You kept your eyes on your paper as you didn't even give a glare at Midari. You tried. Truly you did but Midari was staring at you and keeping her tongue out her mouth.

She has such a punchable face. So what did you do? You punched her....and maybe you had accidentally broke her nose and jaw. But that's not your fault.

———

You grimaced as Midari was in the nurse office. Midari wanted you to punch her again. She was all giddy about that.

But you got one of Kirari's goons gone for at least a week. That's enough time.

———

The next step was to get Kirari's fiancee away from her.

"Your name is Sayaka right?" You asked the raven haired girl. She nodded while looking suspiciously at you. Kirari had told her all about you.

"Yeah and what about it? Do you need help or something." Sayaka's tone was clear as she walked a bit away.

"Oh it's just that I wanted to a math club but I don't know any." You mumbled shyly as you looked nervous. Sayaka thought to herself that you weren't what the president told her you were.

"I'm actually going to the schools math club. I'll take you there." Sayaka said a bit more comfortably. You smiled and thanked her.

Sayaka thought to herself that the president had you all wrong. You don't seem mean or dangerous. You're just a nice girl. How wrong Sayaka was.

———

You had Sayaka on her mattress with her ass up as you recorded you pounding your strap-on into her again and again. You don't even know how this even happened yourself. One second you were at the schools math club her and the next you were fucking her on her bed.

One thing was for sure. Kirari would kill you if she saw this. So that's why you recorded it.

"Kirari would never fuck you like this huh." You pulled on Sayaka's hair so she could be met with the camera. Sayaka had tears in her eyes. "N-no she would never do this with me. F-fuck i'm close!"

You smiled as you showed the camera back to its original position. You showed the camera of you pounding Sayaka. You showed the camera how much Sayaka came. As you pulled out you saw Sayaka's cum drip out of her.

"Let's go take a shower-" That's when you decided to stop recording. You didn't want to tell Kirari everything that happened tonight. But let's just say you spent the whole night with Sayaka.

———

To say Kirari was pissed is an understatement. She wanted your head a stick.

———

You smiled as you had Sayaka around your shoulder and Midari by your side. While Mary who was a good friend to you was also by your side. Along with Ririka.

You were at a party and were conversing with them. Sayaka was practically glued to your side as she had sat on your lap and you put your hand over her ass.

You saw Kirari at the other side of the room. You smiled at her before looking back at Mary and Ririka.

You won. Or so you thought....