Late

So what if Kirari after all of these years finally asked Sayaka out but it was to late. Also this is just a kirasaya one-shot like no y/n in this chapter. ;)

Nobody pov:
Kirari stood at the entrance of the cafe that Sayaka works at. Sayaka had gotten a business and that was a coffee with books so that people can study there. Sayaka loved that place and would often stay there after closing time. Just to hang out and watch the cars go by. Anyways Kirari with some flowers in her hands walks into the store. She sees Sayaka at the cash register ringing somebody up. Kirari thought that this might be a bad idea.

"Crap I should've done something big instead of coming into her workplace." Kirari thought as she started to head for the exit. She then heard Sayaka call out her name. "Miss President what are you doing here?" The raven haired girl asked. "Sa-ya-ka we aren't in high school anymore you don't have to keep calling me that. Just call me Kirari." The silver haired girl responded.

Sayaka had simply responded by nodding her head. Then they had continued their conversation by asking how they were. Kirari had said about how she became the clan leader and had a lot of responsibility's. Sayaka had said that she has this shop and her family.

Kirari froze at that. "Family?.." Sayaka had smiled at that. " Yes I am married and have two wonderful children." That's when it dawned on Kirari. She could've been the one to have kids with Sayaka. To hold her in her arms every night. To cry to when her position as being a clan leader was to much. But that was it, she could never be with Sayaka because she was the clan leader of a very powerful family.

If she had asked Sayaka out long ago then there was no guarantee that she might have survived Kirari's horrible family. But she was ok with that. Kirari had congratulated her and complemented her ring. The ring was something a middle class person could afford. Kirari knew that if she was the one with Sayaka that she would give her the most exquisite ring ever made. It hurt her to know that she didn't have a place in her secretary's heart but as long as Sayaka was happy then she was happy.

Kirari still had the flowers in her hand but she had simply threw it away in the garbage right below her. Kirari will never be happy as she was with her dear lovely secretary as she will always have that one thing in her life gone and she'll never know what it is.

Lol imagine being a kinnie to Sayaka...anyways this is all for now. Also I am sorry that it took a long time for an update but you know how it is with school and everything... so I have a great day...take care byeeee