Blessed- Mary

You were blessed. That's what everyone thought whenever you would gamble. You would see other people's tricks yet nobody could ever see yours. Not even Yumeko or Kirari could see how you won.

It was a bit disturbing on how you played with a sweet smile as if you didn't just put somebody into debt of 20 million dollars.

It freaked Mary out more as she somehow managed to get tangled against a gamble match against you.

It happened so soon. Mary was talking her mouth off and before she could properly grasp of what was happening she saw that you had won the gamble. Royal flush. Mary stumbled out of her chair as her mouth hung open slightly.

"Hm? I take cash or credit." Your voice was so sweet yet you didn't have any good intentions.

There was no way that Mary could pay for it.

"What's wrong Mary? Cat got your tongue?" For once Mary saw you. The true you. A cold and angered version of you.

"Your all bark get when you need to pay up you stay quiet." Your tone was harsh. Everyone was quiet in the gambling den. Kirari who was gambling not that far even stopped playing to glance at the both of you.

"Do you need a life plan? Cause I have a perfect man for you." Your tone didn't seem kind but rather angry.

"I can have the money by the end of the week." Mary managed to stumble out her words. You tilted your head. "And if you don't? Then i'll make you into a house pet...again." Mary froze completely. Mary had just freed herself from that.

Mary just nodded as a dumb blonde that she is. Kirari was a bit suprised about how you got Mary to shut up.

But Kirari knew better than to mess with you. Since Kirari can't see through your tricks she won't mess with you.

I mean who would? Your blessed. You were practically a myth. A story people will tell for years to come. A story of a girl who beat everyone with no troubles.