Enemy or Lover

You hate President. You hate the consil.

But you could never hate the vice president.

Ik now it might sound weird. Even thought the President and vice President have the same face it's different. You had learned that her name was Ririka. Ririka Momobami.

She was part of the Bami clan yet that meant nothing to you.

You walked over to the table that she was sitting at. You and her were partners. As much as you hate to say it..you think you love her. You and her start to figure out what to do for your project.

You aren't paying any attention but that doesn't matter. You grow a little frustrated at her as you aren't paying attention and she doesn't seem to notice.

Ririka finally looks at you. The way that you could just get lost in those eyes for hours. They seemed so much sadness in them that you loved that.

"Please pay attention y/n."

"Yes miss Momobami."

"J-just call me Ririka, please."

You nodded your head. And started to pay more attention to her.

Class ended shortly after that.

"Y/n would you like to over to my house to finish the project."

It sounded more of a demand than a question.

"That would sound lovely Riri...ka."

Ririka looked at you. And you grabbed your things while walking out. You stopped at the door and turned back at her.

"Hopefully you know how much this means to me Riri."

You then quickly left smiling.

Ririka stood there starstruck. She smiled for the first time in a long time. She quickly left the  room to go tell Kirari what her crush did today.

"I wanna do bad things to her."

Ririka told Kirari this in confidence. But the twin knew that if y/n was in the room she wouldn't let her leave without earning a kiss.