They dont care about you

This will have a lot of angst lmao

Y/N Pov:

I walked down the hall to get to my other class. I then saw Mary-san. I started to walk up to her and politely greeted her. "WILL YOU PLEASE STOP TALKING TO ME?!" I stared at Mary a little bit hurt but smiled and said "If that is what you want I will do it."

I then walked away but as soon as I turned away from her my smiled turned into a frown. I could hear Mary calling my name to come back but I didn't listen.

I started to walk towards the student council room because we have a meeting today. Normally I would be clingy to everybody and they would all start to yell at me and tell me to stop it. But today I didn't. I just sat there and listened to whatever Kirari was talking about.

"Y/N you're not so happy today so what's wrong?" I looked at Kirari and said that nothing was wrong. After the meeting I quickly got up and started to walk out. By my luck Midari grabbed me into a hug. I stood there not doing anything.

After she let me go I looked at her dead in the eyes as said "Why didn't you do that for me when I needed that the most?" Midari just looked at me with a confused face. "All I ever did was to try and be loved by you guys yet never received it." I saw some of them lower their heads down in embarrassment.

I walked out of the council room leaving them all to think about what they did. But of course by the next day they had completely forgot about this. And others had just lectured me about how I shouldn't have talked to them like that. I knew that they could never change but I kinda liked it that way.

I could always try to fake my death. Now that is what I call a good way to teach somebody a lesson.

Heyy guys so that's it for now but I'll post sometime this week