Rumors -Midari

You were rumored to be in a relationship with Midari. You didn't care about it. However you did care for the fact that Midari was the one making the rumor.

———
"Hey! What the hell is wrong with you!" You yelled at Midari. Midari smiled at you. "Hey beautiful." Midari winked at me.

Midari has always had a crush on me. Not bigger than Yumeko. Just an average crush.

"Why the hell are you telling people we are dating?!" You yell at her. Midari sighed and smiled.

"Heard that from the grapevine did you?" Midari said with a smug expression. You punched her in the nose.

Midari stumbled back a bit shocked. "Ah! Y/N what the hell!"

"You mother fucker!" You yelled as you continued to shove Midari.

Some students passed the both of you. The students mumbled "Such a cute couple." "Couple goals." "I wish i had a relationship like them."

You froze. You had made this worse. People now fully believed you were in a relationship with Midari.

And the worse part? Midari was begging you to punch her in the face again.

———
"Yep kids. Then later me and your mama got married." Midari explained to your 5 year old and 2 year old. You had smiled as you sat next to Midari holding hands.

"Even though your mom was a crazy girl I did enjoy it." You said as you kissed Midaris cheek. Midari grinned.

Midari then put the kids to bed. As Midari put the kids to bed you watched from the doorframe.

"Midari when you're done. Come to bed." You said as you pushed your robe down a bit to show your bare shoulders.

Midari wasted no time to get the kids in bed. Once done she quickly left the room and met you in your shared bedroom.