Dont ignore me

Y/N walked the halls alone. They had been trying to go to class. But due to Midari being an idiot and trying to get them to gamble with her you were now late to class.

You cursed yourself as you knew that you shouldn't of taken that hallway as she always hangs out there trying to bother some body to gamble with her. While thinking this you ran into somebody.

"Where are you going?"

Y/N knew who's voice this belonged to but didn't have time for dumb questions as they kept walking they were grabbed by the wrist.

"I asked you a question."

Kirari Momobami.

Crap. You were in trouble now. Kirari Momobami was a dangerous person to wrong. And by the looks of it you made her very upset.

"Baby I asked where you were going."

Did I also mention that she was your girlfriend? And you didn't see her yesterday like you were supposed to.

You were also a nervous wreck whenever you were around her which was a bit annoying to you but to her that was the most cutest thing ever.

"Midari made me l-late to class baby. So I had to umm- hurry up."

Kirari didn't find that answer good enough as she pulled you into a closes empty classroom and didn't you leave till school was done with.

"Next time don't ignore me. Do you hear me?"

"Yes I hear you."

"I didn't hear you."

"Yes I hear you...mommy"

"Good girl."

I swear this girl will be the death of me.