Youre happy but they arent

Anyways everybody is kinda of a b!tch to you in this one lmao...also you're Kirari and Ririka little sibling

Y/N POV:

I was hanging out with my friends. They are known around school as the kids who never quite pay attention. They always get in trouble but I guess that's what I kinda like about them. They are always honest and never sugarcoat things ever.

I can't say the same for my other friends though. Like Ryota for example, we were dating for a year and in that year I had depression but now once did he ever notice at all! My new other friends had noticed and would always ask me how I was doing and would check up on me even if I didn't want them to.

Anyways when the bell had rung I told them that I would meet them in class because I had to go to my locker to get something. They all had nodded and started to walk off.

I walked to my locker to where I was greeted by  my old friends. I looked at them and told them to get out of my way as they were all by my locker. Midari's locker was right next to mine and at one time I thought that might be the most best thing to ever happen to me.

That was a long time ago though, now when I think about it all I think is disgust from actually being friends with her. "Woah there didn't see you and cut the attitude." Kirari said while having a smirk on her face. I mean I am her little sibling so I could see why she would say this. And I know that Ririka under her mask also had the same smirk.

I slammed my locker and started to walk away. "Take it easy there princess" or "Come on don't act like that" is all they were doing. I know they are just teasing me yet all of those words still hurt. Then that's when the insults started to come from you're sisters. "There goes the drama queen" or "she always plays the victim."

I turned around looking straight at my older sisters. " I DONT CARE WHAT YOU ALL SAY ABOUT ME BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER EVER BEEN HAPPIER!" Is what I yell at the top of my lungs. They treated me like an outcast and now all because I found people that actually care about me and my health they get upset?!

They stared at me in shock. I had never raised my voice especially to my sisters. I started to walk away again but before I did I stopped and turned my head so that Kirari and Ririka could hear me say these words.

"To say your my sisters is a disgrace."

Ok guys so that's it for now but stay tuned for tomorrow:)