Someday -Kakegurui

You were on the council. You were the youngest. That meant that you were well cared for. For the most part. You were a good gambler but the real reason why you were on the council is odd.

Kirari asked you one day and you agreed. Kirari just saw that you were alone as other kids were conversing. She felt...bad? Yeah but she didn't like that feeling so she got rid of it another way.

Adding you to the council.

———
"Y/N you do know that you're supposed to be in lunch right now right?" Kaede said as he did some financial work. You just sat in your usual spot. Uncaring as you laid your head on the table.

"I don't feel hungry." Midari groaned at your response. "You never feel hungry! You got to eat more kid!" Midari said in a laugh. "Just because you're 10 months older than me doesn't mean you can use that every time." Sayaka stiffled a laugh from your comment.

Kirari watched the altercation with a grin. You just didn't move from your spot as Midari tried to make you attack her.

"Y/N you have to be hungry." Ririka said as she had her mask off and her eyes were soft for you. You were the younger sister than Kirari refused to be. "Well I'm not-" Your stomach growled in hungry.

"Y/N just go to lunch. Why must you be so difficult." Kirari comments sounded more irritated by your lack of care for your wellbeing. You stayed silent as you didn't move from your spot.

Midari was about to make a comment before you finally got up. You walked towards the door to lunch. Except when you walked out the door they saw that you went in the opposite direction of the cafeteria.

"Huh?! Doesn't that moron know that's the wrong way!" "I'm sure she knows Midari." "Sayaka she went the wrong way! She doesn't know!" "You're an idiot." "Wow. That hurt. Just shoot me now." "Midari i'm not going to shoot you."

As Sayaka and Midari bickered Ririka walked out the room to follow you.

"Y/N? You alright?" "Yeah I'm fine. Just not ready to go into the lunch room yet." Ririka was a bit confused at your words but just nodded.

"And when do you think you'll be ready?" "Don't know yet." Ririka finally understood what your words meant.

You were socially awkward and didn't have many friends. Ririka knew that you would rather starve than stay sitting by yourself in the lunchroom.

"Maybe someday i'll be ready to go in there." Ririka nodded at your words.

Kirari and Sayaka were not far away hearing this. They were right behind a wall that you and Ririka just pasted. Much to Kirari wanting to live a fantasy of being spies. Sayaka still believes that they look dumb.