kirari.

You were Kirari's and Ririkas younger sister. You must have it easy right? Wrong. They were too busy with the council that they hardly paid attention to you. Whenever you tried to talk to them they would walk away saying how they have something to do.

You eventually stopped talking to them all together. They didn't mind and neither did you.

Today however was the day that your parents were coming to check up on us. They didn't live with us but they still tried to have some sort of relationship with us.

You was sitting next to my mother while the twins and my father were in a different room talking about the clan. You were never allowed to hear about that type of stuff because you weren't the head of the clan.

"Y/n how has it been since I last saw you? Are you still talking to your older sisters? I know they can be very distant but that's how they are."

You knew she was right. How could you be so selfish. They have to deal with a clan and here you are acting childish all because you aren't having there attention.

"Mother I know they have things to deal with that's why i give them they're space."

My mother nods while the three of them come into the room. I see Kirari and Ririka have the same look on their face as my father. Cold and stern. My mother and me have a expressionless face but we watch my father and my mother walk out the house.

My mother wave to me as I wave back with a little smile on my face. As they drive away I walk out the room. Ririka and Kirari follow me to the kitchen. I grab a water while the twins stand there watching me. I don't even knowledge them.

"You know it's sure rude to be complaining to mother about our problems."

Kirari said in a harsh tone. Ririka nods. I am assuming that Father told them about it and yelled at them. I turn my head to look at them. I look at them as if they are one of our cousins. Hatred.

"And if I do? I don't care about ruining your picture. It just fuels me."

I walk away smiling slightly while the twins stand in the kitchen upset.

"Y/N MOMOBAMI! YOU WILL LISTEN TO US WHEN WE SAY YOU CAN NO LONGER TALK ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS TO MOTHER!"

Kirari yelled while following me. Ririka stood there not looking at me but I could tell that she was agreeing with Kirari.

Pathetic.

I turned around looking at them with no love
in my eyes for them.

"Fine. I'll won't tell mother about our problems. Just leave me alone."

Kirari and Ririka nod unison. I roll my eyes as i slam my room door.

I just want to know what it's like to be loved by the both of you. I don't want to be the second person.