Sisterly love

You hated everybody. You hated your family name. You hated knowing that you were a Momobami. You weren't smart or good at gambling like your older sisters.

You were nothing to them. They hated you or at least that's what their actions said. So you would spend your days going to clubs and bars.

This bothered your sisters and they felt bad for treating the way they did. They were never loved and were never taught how to love.

"Where were you." Kirari said bitterly knowing damn well you were at a club.

"You know where" You slurred on you words but you knew that it didn't matter. You wouldn't even remember tomorrow about this interaction.

"Y/N let's get you to bed." Ririka said trying to grab your shoulder.

You nudged her away as you looked at your older sisters you saw that for once they actually looked like they cared.

You walked up the stairs ignoring them telling you something. You didn't care because you had to get up in the morning for school.

You woke up and quickly got dressed and a apple while you walked to the bus stop. Your sisters may a car to get to school but you hated that.

You got on the bus and sat next to some of your friends while you all talked one of your friends talked about how much they felt like they were going to fail a test.

You didn't pay attention though because you had to go to council room for a meeting. Even though your part of it you almost never go to any of the meetings. However this one will be held due to a club wanting more money. You would all go because Kyle was there.

He was sort of a jerk but he was your jerk. He loved to bug you and yet he would do it in a loving way that nobody else could.

You quickly ran into the council room waiting for the meeting to start. All of the members were kind of surprised that you showed up.

"For once your here." Midari said while playing with her gun.

"For once your not in the bathroom making a mess." Everybody had shocked or laughing their asses off.

Your sisters however kept a stone cold face. You watched them to see if they would smile at you but they didn't. It wasn't a shocker but you hoped just once they would.

Then the club came in. The whole time you stared at him and nobody else. He knew you were and occasionally he would turn to you and wink.

You would blush hoping nobody noticed but your sisters did. They felt happy and yet upset that you were smiling at someone other than them.

The club was granted more money but only if Kyle was turned into your housepet. You were confused and so was he.

"There is no need for him to be turned into my housepet."

"Please don't make into a housepet!"

However Kirari already decided. Obviously afterwards he was meant to follow you everywhere and do everything for you. But you didn't let him do that. You let him keep his dignity.

Your sisters observed the both of you for weeks and then decided to kill Kyle. They didn't like how much freedom you gave him and how he treated you.

You were heartbroken when you heard the news. However your sisters were there to cheer you up. Ririka comforted you while Kirari told you things like this happens.

Good thing you have your SISTERS LOVE.