They care about you

LOOK AT MY BABY- AHHHHH

Third person:

Y/N had just came back from a party. Every night it was like this. Normally the council wouldn't have cared about this. But when they saw how much you're grades were dropping then they started to care. They started to ask you're friends about this and they even stated that they have no idea what was going on with Y/N.

Y/N walked into their house and saw the student council and some of their friends there sitting down on Y/N's couch.

Y/N Pov:

I rolled my eyes when I had saw them. "What are you guys doing here." Kirari then started to open her mouth when Midari cut her off. " We are worried about you Y/N." I then started to walk away. Yumeko then stood in front of me and told me to sit down. Ryota then spoke up. "Y/N you're one of my best friends and I care about you." This really had ticked me off. They had never cared before but now all because I dropped a grade they care. All because miss/mister to goody shoes dropped a grade then they care but if I hadn't they could give two shits. "Give me a fucking break." Everybody looked at me shocked. I had never spoken like this. More or less to Ryota.

"Ryota you're so fucking stupid." I started to walk up to him. I grabbed him by the collar. "Just because we went to middle school together doesn't make up fucking friends." He looked at me with tears in his eyes. "You don't mean that you're just saying that." I let go of his collar and scoffed. I turned around to see everybody else. "So this is an intervention then?" I said holding back my laughter.

Yumeko pov:

I looked at Y/N with a shocked face. They were definitely not themselves. I had tried to get them to sit down yet they chose to deny it. "This is in fact an intervention." They looked at me with a smile in there face. "I really want you to try and break me because we both know that no matter what you do I won't change my ways." After saying that they started to laugh. At this point everybody felt very uncomfortable. "I shall try my best."

That is all for now byeeeee