Never apart of anything big

You were Sayaka's younger sister. You were always in second place when it came to her. It didn't matter if it was sports or academics. What mattered is that whatever you did was never enough. You hated it. Your parents favored her and it showed. They always went to her school activities while they barely even looked at you. They regretted having you.

Anyways today was Kirari and Sayaka's wedding. It was supposed to be a wonderful day right? Wrong. It was miserable. Your entire family praised Sayaka for getting with a Momobami while you sat in a corner. Kirari came up to you and tried to make conversation.

"Ah y/n what are you doing here? All by yourself. How dreadful." Kirari said this with her typical smile on her face. You looked at her with a blank expression. Did I mention that Kirari had it out for you?

Oh I didnt? Well she hates you. She only tolerated you for Sayaka. You sighed as you got up from your chair and walked away. Kirari watched you as did the entire bami cousins. They somewhat pitted you. They knew what it was like to be in second place.

You didn't even give them a glance. Just walking away from everyone. You walked outside. Everyone didn't notice at all except for two people. Mary and Ririka. They somewhat felt bad for you.

You were just a teen and yet treated so terribly by your family. You walked out the wedding and they followed you.

"Y/n what are you doing?..."

"Y/N GET YOUR ASS TO THAT WEDDING."

You continued to walk. You couldn't deal with this. You walked to your car as they followed you. You reached your car as you unlocked it. Your car was a regular typical teenager car. Your parents got the first thing they saw and bought it. You know they only bought it so you could stop asking them for rides.

You got in the car. Ririka and Mary also got in the car much to Ririkas hesitation. You started the car and drive away.

"Y/n! What are you doing you idiot! We have to go back moron!"

"Y/n maybe this isn't the best idea..."

YOUR POV:

Ririka and Mary started to say how me driving away wasn't a good idea. I stopped the car and didn't even look at them. I just said 2 words.

"Then leave."

They both stared at me in shock. I was this normal timid person but now i'm talking to them as if i don't care. They stayed quiet not showing interest in leaving.

I started the car again as I drove off with them still in the back. I ended up parking in a normal looking apartment. I didn't say anything as I started to get out the car. They both shared glances then followed me.

"Y/N where are we? Hey i'm talking to you moron!"

"Mary....y/n where are we?"

I walked into the apartment as I looked back at them with my eyes softening.

"Home."

They both looked confused. So I sat on the couch. The whole apartment looked like a normal apartment nothing fancy.

"My parents have forced me to live here instead of my family home. It's nice here. It's quiet."

They didn't say anything but shared a concern and angry look. Mary started to look furious at this. While Ririka sat next to me and held my hand while trying not to cry. I looked at Ririka while me having to comfort her now.

"Some trio we are hm?"

Was the only thing said by Mary before she started to tell me to fight for my rights back from my parents. I didn't really pay attention to her. I was too busy trying to comfort Ririka.

But it did make me wonder. Some trio we truly are hm?