Chapter 1 "South Pole"

The Moon brights so beautiful and the wind of the South pole is freezing a stranger with huge bag on his back wearing a Grey pants, Greaves and sabaton and a black shirt Covering Himself with his cloak clinging into it while exhaling a mist out of his breath then he fall down to his knees.

Y/N: C-Cold...[Heavy breathing] need F-fire

Suddenly a pack of polar leopards is surrounding you growling. But you can't stand due to the cold. Then the pack suddenly starts to pounce on you. But you scream in anger and a burst of black and red Lightning came out on you enough to make a signal and electrocuting all the Leopards until you became Unconscious.

The sun has Risen and your body was buried in the pile of snow. A two figures came and saw the aftermath of the scene.

???: This is the Spot were i see the black Lightning thing!

??: Wait up! Maybe it could be danger.

The Girl was shocked to see a Pack of Polar leopards have died while part of their bodies where visible in the snow pile

???: What happened here?

??: From the looks of it i think someone or something has killed this pack of polar leopards.

???: Sokka Look! There's a hand in that snow.

Sokka: Katara Wait! What are you doing!

The girl run towards your location and digged you out of the snow.

Katara: Someone is here and it needs our help!

Katara keep digging until she dug up you out of the snow she was shocked and remove your bag and turn you to your back but she was more surprised and she crawled backed away when she saw your cloak with a symbol of Fire nation as a Pin.

Sokka: Fire Nation! Katara get over here!

Sokka rushed into katara and Katara hugged him while sokka looked at your body with anger in his eyes.

Sokka: We should Leave him.

Katara Nodded and Sokka helped her get up. Then your body groan in pain and speak.

Y/N: Help me p-please... S--so C--cold can't.... G-get up.

Sokka: Why should we Helped fire nation scum! You deserve to freeze out here!

Katara was looking at you with pity and approaching you while sokka tried to stop her.

Sokka: What do you think your doing?

Katara: I know he is a fire nation but I'm getting a feeling that we should help him. He's not a threat due to his condition.

Sokka: Katara be reasonable here! He is a soldier from a nation of invaders. What if he attacks us or sends some of his back up?!

Katara looks at you while you keep groaning in pain.

Y/N: H-help me-e.....i-i beg of you....

Tears starts to fall from your eyes then katara looks at you with pity and close her eyes and get out of Sokka's grip and Run into you.

Katara: Don't worry I'll take you to our village. I will help you.

Sokka: KATARA!

Katara: Sokka please he is weak. He is in no condition to fight.

Sokka suddenly softened and help katara by supporting you to his shoulder while katara do the same to the other side. Hours came by your eyes starts to open slowly and you see yourself in a tent. As you stand up slowly groaning in pain katara enter the Tent with a little bit fear mixed with anger in her eyes.