Chapter 33 "City of Walls and Secret"

After the Drill incident the General of the outer wall informed the castle about your arrival. You and the gang enter the Walls of basing se. Riding  the train powered by the earthbenders by pushing to take you all to the inner walls. You were sitting with your friends inside the Train while looking to the open fields outside of the cart. Katara looks out from the window as well and notices the inner Wall of the Earth Kingdom capital drawing closer.

Katara: [Excitedly.] Look, the Inner Wall!

The water tribe siblings and Aang looked out from the window at the inner wall captivated by it.

Y/N: What's so mesmerizing about the wall? This Train pass a beautiful field and animals?

Toph: *Sarcastic* Don't worry Im not looking at the wall.

Y/N: Right! as if-- *Realize* I wanna break up with you.

Toph: *Smile* No you don't.

Katara: I still can't believe we finally made it to Ba Sing Se in one piece.

Y/N: True! After smashing and slicing some Giant drill. It's finally good to sit down and Relax for a bit.

Sokka: [Skeptical.] Hey, don't jinx it! We can still be attacked by some giant exploding Fire Nation spoon or find out the city's been submerged in an ocean full of killer shrimp!

Toph: [Concern.] You been hitting the cactus juice again?

Sokka: I'm just sayin weird stuff happens to us.

Suddenly a man, sucking a corn plant in his mouth, takes a seat between Toph and Sokka, startling them. Toph was weirded out and scoot over to you. You notice Aang was looking down and you had the good idea why.

Katara: [Sympathetically.] Don't worry Aang, we'll find Appa.

Aang: It's such a big city...

Sokka: He's a giant bison! Where could someone possibly hide him?

Y/N: Hey chief in case you didn't know. The Basing Se is a Massive stronghold! Appa can Fit Everywhere!

Sokka: [Scoffs.] Oh please! I think once we enter we can find appa lickety split.

The monorail enter the Wall. Sokka, Katara, and Aang viewing the giant city through the windows.

 Sokka, Katara, and Aang viewing the giant city through the windows

Y/N: [Look at sokka mockingly.] Still think we can find Appa "Lickety split"

Sokka: *Realize* Oh...

The train stop to it's station near the center of the wall but away from the inner wall. All of you disembark from the train.

Y/N: Back again here at Basing Se Inner wall.

Toph: [Grumble and Sighs.] Yeah back in the City great.

Sokka: [Excitedly.] What's the problem with you two? It's amazing!