Chapter 23 "Zuko's Lesson"

Iroh was resting in a ruined hut while zuko is nursing him and making tea. Zuko try to wake up Iroh.

 Zuko try to wake up Iroh

Zuko: Uncle... you were unconscious. Azula did this to you. It was a surprise attack...

Iroh: Somehow, that's not so surprising. [Groans] But i know i was dead back there?

Zuko: Well... The arsonist... He did something that brought you back.

Iroh: He did? *Smiles* Lord Oja.

Zuko: Wait Oja?! But i thought the Oja's was dead years ago?

Iroh: [Sigh.] Yes. I guess it's time to tell you that... Oja Y/N has escape and was raised very well.

Zuko: So the Arsonist is the [Realized] Son of the former Fleet admiral Oja Zen goku?!

Iroh: Yes and please i trust you with this. Do not tell to anyone that he is alive promise me prince Zuko... Promise Me.

Zuko: Of course uncle i guess i owe him one for saving you...

Iroh: Thank you. [Relax.]

Zuko: [Hands Iroh some tea.] I hope I made it the way you like it.

Iroh takes a sip from the cup and his eyes widen. He was Disgusted by the taste of the tea but manages to mask it.

Iroh: Good. That was very... uhhh ... bracing.

Zuko handed another cup, but he throws out secretly behind his shoulder.

Zuko: So Uncle, I've been thinking. It's only a matter of time before I run into Azula again. I'm going to need to know more advanced firebending if I want to stand a chance against her and the Arsonist. I know what you're going to say about azula she's my sister and I should be trying to get along with her.

Iroh: No, she's crazy, and she needs to go down. But for lord Oja his skills were to much advance even for me. [Grunts as he stands up.] It's time to resume your training....
In my statement lightning is a pure form of firebending, without aggression. It is not fueled by rage or emotion the way other firebending is. Some call lightning the cold-blooded fire. It is precise and deadly, like Azula. To perform the technique requires peace of mind.

Zuko: I see. That's why we're drinking tea, to calm the mind.

Iroh: Oh yeah, good point! I mean, yes. Come with me outside.

Zuko and Iroh were outside of the Hut standing on the Cliff.

Iroh: There is energy all around us. The energy is both yin and yang. Positive energy and negative energy. Only a select few firebenders can separate these energies. This creates an imbalance. The energy wants to restore balance, and in a moment the positive and negative energy come crashing back together, you provide release and guidance, creating lightning.