Chapter 32 "The Drill"

Outside of the Basing Se walls several firenation Tanks are escorting a giant drill that is slowly making its way  to penetrate the wall in any moments. Several sections of the drill extend forward, releasing steam as spikes are driven into the ground. Inside the Drill's  command module Princess Azula and her friends, Mai and Ty Lee. Along with a lieutenant and several operators of the drill. The lieutenant is explaining to the princess while Ty lee is looking at the periscope of the Drill alarming everyone about the Earthender soldiers.

Lieutenant: Worry not. The drill's metal shell is impervious to any earthbending attack.

Azula: Oh, I'm sure it is Lieutenant. but just to be on the safe side ... [Sharply while looking at the two girls.] Mai and Ty Lee, take the earthbenders out!

Mai: Finally, something to do.

Mai stops spinning her Knife and gets up to her seat with Ty lee as both of them Walk out of the room.

Outside of the Wall You and your team along with Than's family are being lift  upwards to the wall because of Aang and Toph's synchronized Bending. 

Sokka: Now what's so big that Appa has to wait?

Aang: [To the Drill.] That.

Everyone looks over to see the massive drill approaching the wall. A firenation insignia on its top.

 A firenation insignia on its top

Y/N: Oh no... Not again.

You and the others arrives at the top of the Outer Wall.

Ying: [Despairingly.] We made it to Ba Sing Se and we're still not safe. No one is!

Than Huddles his family as you clenched your fist and Face them.

Y/N: No. You're all going to be safe,  [To than.] You just got here in Basing Se. So you and your family should go this is non of your concern anymore.

Than nods and Thank you and your friends as they leave immediately to the wall just then an Earthbender Guard approach.

Guard: What are you people doing here? Civilians aren't allowed on the wall!

Aang: I'm the Avatar. Take me to whoever is in charge.

You're all now standing at an area atop of the Wall where a roof rises overhead by tall arches. Facing an Earthbender general sitting on his Desk.

General: *Smiling* It is an honor to welcome you to the Outer Wall, young Avatar, but your help is not needed.

Y/N: Not needed? Really?

General: *Calmly* Not needed. I have the situation under control. I assure you the Fire Nation cannot penetrate this wall. Many have tried to break through it, but none have succeeded.

The general rises from his seat as he speaks leading you all back out towards the open area of the wall manned by soldiers standing near large stacks of boulders.