Chapter 54 "Day of Black sun"

Kenji cuts a lot of trees again, Marco is shadow fighting with his flames surrounds him and You uppercut toph's spike rocks using your Ryou as a Results of the end of your trainings. Aang has better sleep and You're all ready.

Hours later you and everyone else meet up with Hakoda and Bato along with the rest of the water tribe and other armies they recruit. Katara pulled Kenji and quickly introduce him to her Father. Kenji bow at him to show some respect and Hakoda extended his hands and Kenji accepted his handshake. Minutes later Hakoda, Bato and Kenji were weirded out by the Swamp benders sokka told them to recruit.

You and your team were talking to each other and Then a familiar friend called out katara.

Haru: Hi, Katara.

Katara: Haru! [Runs over and embraces him.] It's so good to see you!

Y/N: Haru! I'm glad your here [Hug.] But what's with the mustache!? [Chuckle.]

Haru: [Snicker.] Just trying for some new Look and I've been training So you better be too!

Y/N: Oh you know I am!

Aang: Toph, Kenji, Marco this is Haru. When we met him, his town was controlled by the Fire Nation. So he had to hide his earthbending.

Haru: [Saddened.] About the village...

Everyone focused on Haru to listen.

Haru: Our village got attacked by an Admiral...

Katara: [Horrified.] Oh no... Haru... I'm sorry...

Haru: Don't worry most people are safe. We all fight back to protect the people who can't fight and they Trust us to win this fight! You inspired me and my father to fight for our freedom and For ourselves! [Katara blushed and Kenji smiled at Katara.]

Tyro: You helped us find our courage, Katara. [Katara turns to him.] Now we're here to help you.

Then suddenly Toph sense someone beside her then her Old enemies or should we say competitors in Earth rumble Hippo and The Boulder. Hippo Hug toph then Lift her joyfully and the boulder told they don't fight for Entertainment anymore but to protect now. Toph approves.

The Hippo drop Toph and Suddenly, a bomb explodes on a boat, making You, Sokka, Hakoda, and Aang run toward it. The mechanist appears from below deck, coughing. Teo leaves the boat, followed immediately by his father, and Pipsqueak carrying The Duke on his shoulder.

Y/N: Making new Invention professor? [Smile & Hands on hips.]

Mechanist: Yes, but unfortunately the incendiary capabilities of peanut sauce prove to be a failure.

Sokka: [Others seems disgusted.] You're making peanut sauce bombs?

Pipsqueak: They're destructive.

The Duke: And delicious.

Y/N: [Sarcastic.] Sure Can't win the fight without giving the enemies some diabetes.

After laughing they both lick the sauce that splashed all over their faces. Momo flies over to Pipsqueak and starts licking his face, much to his and The Duke's amusement. Then another familiar group arrives and You, Aang, Sokka and Katara were so Glad to see them.

Katara: JET! [Hugs him.]

Jet: Hey katara!

Aang: I'm so, so glad! You guys made it Out Alive!

Smellerbee: Yeah, after we escape the Dai lis We had to sneak our way out to Basing Se since the War started and We lay low until we heal jet... The hypnosis is still there but we can assure you that The Dai lis are no longer in control over our friend. [Long shot Nod.]