Chapter 56 " Western Air temple"

After your defeat and the War in Firenation capital. Appa still in his Armor, Team avatar and the Rest are trudging slowly in the rocky and barren land under the scorching Sun. Toph has her heads Down along with You. Haru and Sokka walking behind her carrying his helmet. Aang is walking tiredly with momo resting on his head with sad expression. Teo was wheeling on his chair with the duke behind him. Katara walking next to Kenji and Marco. You're all disappointed at the result of war.

Katara: This is humiliating.

Sokka: [Looking up at her.] You mean getting thoroughly spanked by the Fire Nation or having to walk all the way to the Western Air Temple?

Katara: Both....

Aang: [He pets Appa, smiling slightly.] Sorry guys, but Appa gets tired carrying all these people.

Teo: I wonder how the rest of the troops are.

Haru: They're probably on their way to a prison. Seems like my dad just got out and now he's going back in.

The Duke: I miss the freedom Fighters...

Sokka: I miss not having blisters on my feet.

Suddenly The siblings and Aang look at you with concerned on their face but you were completely silent as you follow toph trying to ignore them but Aang spoke.

Aang: Y/N... Are you Alright?

Y/N: I'm fine Aang...

Toph: You're lying. I can feel you and you were completely open.

Y/N: [Sigh.] Maybe I am... It's just so DISAPPOINTING!

As you scream in Rage you form your Lightning gauntlet and smack the Air causing a Tremor as they stop and try to Hold on Appa roars because he was frightened by it. Kenji approach and twist you aggressively by grabbing your shoulder to face him.

Kenji: Y/N Calm down! Stressing ourselves even further will do us no Good!

Marco: Yeah, Stuff happens brother. We get our ass kicked Big deal? besides it's not like your the only one who got Served.

Y/N: I'm sorry it's just... After all the years I've been training and The powers I've got... [Look at your fist and Clenched.] It's Still not enough... I let you all carry my Unconscious body giving you all more Burden as we Escape! I'm so sorry everyone.

Katara: Y/N don't be sorry you're not a Burden.

Marco: It'll be more stressful for us if Douglas bring your sorry ass at the Basing Se.

Toph: And we told you back then That we will protect you like how you Protected us... I'm not letting them take you away from us.

Kenji: This goes for everyone. Sometimes you have to lose the battle in order to win the War. [Supporting hands.] If you strongly believe in something we will fight for it.

Marco: Who says we were defeated? [Chuckle.] Things about to get started.

Y/N: Thanks you guys.

Sokka: I hate to break the Moment but come on we have to move.

You and everyone else starts walking again. Minutes later Toph's foot stamp down she stops at A cliff edge in front of the gang. She looks up, smiling.

Toph: Hey, we're here! I can feel it!

Katara: Uhhh ... I think your feet need their eyes checked.

Aang: No, she's right. We are here!

Sokka looks around before shrugging.

Marco: Are you hallucinating by the heat? Because there's literally nothing here but a Cliff?