Chapter 51 "The puppet Master"

Years ago
In the Firenation fleet admiral Office Douglas is in the room having a conversation along with Admiral Jack then a worried soldier burst In bringing a terrible report.

Soldier: Fleet Admiral Douglas! Admiral Jack! [Heavy breathing.]
A report came Says a prisoner from the previous Raid by the former Firelord at the South pole has Escaped!

Jack: WHAT! [Grab the soldier by the collar and Lift.] How could have this Happen?! Speak before I break your Body!

Soldier: [Struggling.] The night guard! [Gasping.] Who's in charge watching the Waterbender Prisoners! [Heavy Breathing.] Says she Controlled him and the Other guards as she escape! As if she was a puppeteer!

Jack: [Enraged.] CUT THE CRAP!

Jack was about to slam the Soldier as he Begs at the Admiral but douglas Stops jack and Ask the Soldier.

Douglas: Stop. [Jack stops.]  You say she's a Waterbender right?

Soldier: [Trembling at Jack's grip.] Y..yes Sir.

Douglas: Which Antarctic is she?

Soldier: F..from the South Sir. [Sniff.]

Douglas: Then That's where she headed indeed. Gather a troops invade the south pole in days and.... terminate her.

Jack: Fleet Admiral you buy at his story? Obviously they did a terrible Job at watching!

Douglas: Water benders draw their powers from the Moon and its a full moon this nights. I believe this water bender of Ours discover something new.

___________
The Present

Kenji, Marco and Katara are camping out among the trees

Kenji, Marco and Katara are camping out among the trees. The darkness of the night gives the landscape an ominous feeling and Marco was telling a Ghost story.

Marco: They heard something down the hall in the dark and Only the shoe of her friend can be seen no sign of her after her disappearance for days.

Kenji and Katara are sitting around the campfire. Katara is hunched over in sitting position scared and Kenji is focus from listening.

Katara: [Shivering.] What happened to her?

Marco: No one knows. But some days they still hear the sound of her friend down the Hall as if she was trying tell that she's still there trap on the Other side.... Well that's it hope you like it.

Kenji: Nice story. I wish I could tell some but I have non.

Katara: No, wait! I've got one! And this is a true Southern Water Tribe story.

Marco: True eh? Are just saying that to give it more Scare for us?

Katara: No, it happened to my Mom.