Chapter 9 "The great divide"

Sun setting behind some tall rock outcroppings. The sky is mostly cloudy and the clouds reflect the light of the dying sun. You are out Hunting for food for your friends and you got a kill of wild pigcow and returning to your camp to prepare the food. You are walking with Aang carrying a Handful of Berries and shrooms. The two of you saw the siblings are arguing with a scatter woods in the place and a ruined tent.

Aang: Okay, We got the grub if you guys got the-

The siblings turn away from each other in anger with their arms folded. While you were looking at them with an awkward questioning face.

Aang: What happened to the tent?

Y/N: And where is the Campfire you two? How are we going to cook this If we don't have any fire?

Sokka: Why don't you ask Miss Know-It-All, Queen of the Twigs.

Katara: Oh yeah? Well, you're Mister Lazy Bum, King of the ( Picks up and throws a twig at Sokka's head.) Tents!

Sokka turns around, looking angrily at her. Aang laughs at them and you sigh and smile.

Aang: Okay, listen guys, harsh words won't solve problems, action will. Why don't you just switch jobs?

Y/N: Pretty good idea. (Whispers to aang) Besides i really like katara working on the tents.

Aang giggles and the siblings Agree to the condition.

Katara: Sounds good.

Sokka: Whatever.

Aang:[Grinning while gloating and playfuly elbows you to the side.] You see that? Settling feuds and making peace, all in a day's work for the Avatar.

Y/N: Oh really now? *Chuckles* Hopefully your words can persuade zuko next time.

Aang Chuckles and see Momo and Appa fighting over a watermelon. Momo continuously tries to fly away with it, while Appa pins it down. Aang takes the melon and uses airbending to slice it. Momo seems to be complaining about how he got the much smaller half and Appa got the bigger half.

Aang: Come on, Momo, that's fair. Appa's got five stomachs.

So the siblings started all over again while you prepare the meat on your shoulders and Hours later you cook it and all of you eat and take the Night.
While you were sleeping. You were dreaming the same dream again. A giant mountain with a giant stairs and platform above facing the sun and a familiar voice is telling you to go in there.
Morning come and you all pack your things and you all standing in the edge of the huge canyon.

Aang: There it is, guys, The Great Divide.

Katara: [In awe.] Wow, I could just stare at it forever.

Sokka: Okay, I've seen enough.

Y/N: Been here before.

Katara: How can you two not be fascinated? This is the largest canyon in the entire world.