Chapter 29 "The Desert" (Part 2)

Katara: Thank you for saving us in Time Aang... And I'm sorry. I know it's hard for you right now.

Aang walk pass katara scuffing and to your direction while holding a piece of clothing.

Aang: Here. [Toss a cloak.] I know how important this is to you. Lucky you...

Y/N: [Smile while panting.] My father's Cloak and Insignia. Thanks it means a lot. 

Aang scuffs while you tried to stand up slowly. Katara walks over and speaks.

Katara: We need to focus on getting out of here in this desert right now.

Aang: *Hopelessly* What's the difference? We won't survive without Appa. We all know it.

Katara: [Encouraging.] Come on, Aang. We can do this if we work together. Right Toph?

Toph: As far as I can feel, we're trapped in a giant bowl of sand pudding with monsters for treats. I got nothin'.

Katara: Y/N?

Katara saw how frail and exhausted you are now after the incident. Katara is going to loose it but she keeps her hopes up.

Katara: [Hopeful.] Sokka? Any ideas how to find Ba Sing Se?

Sokka: [Pointing up at the sky.] Why don't we ask the circle birds?

Katara directs her gaze to the sky and sees four buzzard wasps circling above their heads.

She looks at every other member in the team. Aang still sits down sulking and Toph staggers a bit. Sokka sniggers a bit while Momo lazily claws at the buzzard wasps and You were kneeling on the sand still weakened.

Katara: [Grabs her head in annoyance.]  Ugh ... We're getting out of this desert, and we're going to do it together! Aang, get up. Everybody, hold hands. We can do this. We have to.

She takes one more look at the buzzard wasps in the sky before pulling Aang along by his staff. Aang holds on to Toph's hand and she holds on to yours and you holding Sokka's in turn. A big grinning Sokka pulls Momo along by his tail, who lazily tries to fly in the other direction.

Hours of walking The sun is setting as they all stagger up a large dune, with Katara still in the lead.

Katara: I think we should stop for the night.

You and the rest of the group sighs and falls down of exhaustion.

Toph: Katara can i have some water again please.

Katara: Sure toph. Everyone drink up if we hope to survive. Good thing i filled this pouch.

Sokka crawls toward Katara with Momo riding on his back when she begins to bend a big blub of water out of her pouch. Momo leaps forward at the water, causing it to fall in the sand.