Chapter 48 "Team Y/N"

You, Toph  Aang and the siblings are resting on the roof of Appa's tent while Kenji and Marco sits higher on the roof as you all watch the meteor shower.

Katara: Wow, this is amazing to watch.

Sokka: Kind of makes you realize how insignificant we are.

Toph: [Shrug.] Eh, you've seen nothing once, you've seen it a thousand times. [Hugs Y/N.]

Y/N: If wishing in these were actually really true what would you wish for?

Kenji: Simple. To end this blasted war and live a normal life.

Katara: I wish the same too.

Showing the meteor shower above you all. Suddenly a big meteor heading for the ground and everyone let out a gasps of amazement.

 Suddenly a big meteor heading for the ground and everyone let out a gasps of amazement

Marco: Toph I bet you wish to see anything like This one.

You and Everyone else, minus Toph, Stand up and Follow marco.  as the meteor flies past the meteor crash nearby.

A hill as you and Toph climbs up. The group is now looking toward the crash site. Katara and Sokka who look at each other concerned. Then you all arrive at the crash site on Appa.

Katara: The fire is gonna destroy that town!

Aang: Not if we can stop it.

Kenji jump on Appa's head and Handle the reins.

Kenji: I'll steer the Bison. Katara you with me [Katara nod.]. There's a creek over here and you'll bend the water. Beifong and Avatar make a trench to stop the fire from coming any closer, Y/N and Marco do something about the spreading fire.

Everyone moves on then sokka looks down.

Sokka: What should I do?

Toph and Aang stop to respond. Momo flies by.

Aang: [Slight pause, points at Momo.] Keep an eye on Momo.

Sokka: [Momo lands on his shoulder.] So what, I'm just a lemur sitter?
[Pets Momo sarcastically.] There, there, feel better?

Everyone do their work. Aang and Toph as they begin to earthbend to stop the fire from spreading. Then you and Marco race the fire to the end of it.

Y/N: Marco if we create our own fire we will make a backfire. We start a new fire and we let it burn to the old one.  They'll snuff each other enough to stop it.

Marco nods and you two get the job. Then in the air kenji and Katara are close to the roaring flame of meteor with a  large globule of water following behind then the Fire got strong, strong enough to hit appa. Kenji stands up and draw his black blade.

Kenji: Homurasaki! (Flame rend!)

The force shape of an Crescent cuts the fire protecting the bison and Slicing the meteor. Too bad it didn't weaken the fire. Sokka and Momo look on while Katara puts out some of the fire with her waterbending. Toph uses earthbending to pummel out the fire out.