Chapter 10 "The Fortune teller"

In a dark a cave a young girl wearing a gown is kneeling down, and Crying. Suddenly the girl felt a steps of someone is approaching her. It was your younger self wearing a tattered cloak.

??: Who's there!?

Young Y/N: Why are you crying?

??: *shocked* [Wipes tears] A kid? What are you doing here? You shouldn't be here in this cave?!

Young Y/N: Hey! Im older than you "Kid" and i was about to ask the same thing!

The girl get back on her knees and starts crying Again.

??: I ran away from home because... My parents didn't give me too much of their attention. My dad even yelled at me like it was my fault! *sniff* I don't want their gifts i want them *Sniff*

You sit down next to her and sighs

Young Y/N: Your parents are literally there but you don't feel them huh?

The young Girl sniffs and Nod.

Young Y/N: But your still lucky because your parents are still alive.

??: How do i call that a lucky? I feel like they weren't my real parents!

Young Y/N: Well because my parents are dead...

??: Im sorry...

Young Y/N: It's all right *Chuckle* but i still feel their Love and I had my adoptive mother taking care of me.... Besides smiling suits us better.

??: *Giggles* That's so cute. Sorry you had to see me like this.

Young Y/N: No problem and look at me when im talking to you.

??: Im sorry it's just im blind.

Young Y/N: *Surprised* What?! And you ran all the way here? Isn't that dangerous?

??: Don't worry im still not very good at it but i can feel the ground. It's like i can see a bit using my feet.

Young Y/N: Wow.. that's amazing.

??: How about you? What are you doing in the cave?

Young Y/N: Im trying to get out in this Cave and it got me right here.

??: Well we should wait here and wait for the badger moles im sure they can help us out don't worry im a good friends with them.

Young Y/N: No need. It's part of my training i should get out in this cave on my own.

??: That's stupid.

Young Y/N: For you maybe but i trust my mother's way of training me *smirk* (Wipe nose with a finger)

??: *giggle* Now that is sounds cool mind if i tag along?

Young Y/N: Sure.

??: Can you hold my hand im not really getting the hang of seeing with my feet. *Awkward chuckle*

You and the Blind girl hold hands and both of you starts walking and you ask her.

Young Y/N: Hey by the way Im Y/N and yours??

??: Im---

________________

Suddenly you wake up from your dream because of sokka's noise rumbling in the waters trying to catch something and you see Aang was stunned in katara with her new Necklace made by aang.  You get up and Stretching. Aang, who nervously pulls at his collar with his hand, smiling awkwardly and Nervously.

Aang: You mean, all of you or just your neck? [Puts his right hand behind his head in embarrassment.] I mean, because they both look great!

Y/N: *Yawn* Nice necklace katara you made that?