Chapter 38 "The Earth king"

You and the gang were just outside the vast waters of Lake Laogai on a tiny islet in the center of the lake. Aang is embracing Appa, happy upon reuniting with him.

Aang: I missed you more than you'll ever know, buddy.

Momo flies into Appa and gave him a hug too. Appa licks Aang, which causes Aang to laugh.

Sokka walks over to Katara and Toph who were sitting on the Ground.

Sokka: Look, we escaped from the Dai Li. We got Appa back. I'm telling you, we should go to the Earth King now and tell him our plan. We're on a roll.

Katara: One good hour after weeks of trouble isn't much of a roll.

Sokka: We can build on it. If we want to invade the Fire Nation when the eclipse happens, we'll need the Earth King's support.

Toph: What makes you think we'll get it? I don't know if you've noticed, but things don't usually go that smoothly for our little gang.

Sokka: I know, but I've got a good feeling about this. This time will be different.

Katara: [Unconvinced.] Sokka, Long Feng is in control of the city. His conspiracy with the Dai Li is too powerful. I think we should just keep flying and leave this horrible place behind us.

Toph: I'm with Sweetness. I've seen enough of Ba Sing Se. [Raises arms and opens eyes wide.] And I can't even see!

] And I can't even see!

Y/N:.... Why do i feel like I want to hug you....

Aang: [Leaping to the Gang.] But now that we have Appa back, there's nothing stopping us from telling the Earth King the truth. About the conspiracy and the War.

Sokka: See? Aang's with me. [Puts his arm around Aang and smiles.] It's the whole reason we came here in the first place.

Toph: [Stands up.] I don't trust the new positive Sokka. [Points at Sokka in a accusing manner.] Long Feng brainwashed you, didn't he!?

Katara: Sokka I'm just worried for all of us and let's be honest we can't get too close now to the Earth king peacefully after what happens. I bet Long feng feed him full of lies!

Sokka: Katara think! Ba sing se is the only strong hold left in Earth kingdom and we really need their support! Why don't we ask Y/N! He'll agree with me!

Everyone looks at you sitting on a rock with your sets of fingers together looking troubled Sokka called out your attention.

Sokka: Hey! Earth to Y/N! What's it going to be?

Y/N: [Stand up and pick up the Kanabo.] I'm with Sokka Katara... We should see the Earth king No... Save him.

Sokka: [Cheering.] All right! The strongest member of our team is with us!

Y/N: People like Long feng is the result of my father's demise. If manipulative and dangerous people like him on the important figures side... This country soon shall fall.