Chapter 34 "Tales of Basing Se Y/N"

You, Katara, Aang and Sokka stands infront of the mirror. Aang shaving his head, Sokka is using his machete to shave his growing mustache, You were topless, brushing your teeth and wash your face and Katara doing her hair. Everyone is ready for the day. As you get out of the Bathroom you remember what date it is today.

Y/N: Oh... Today's the day huh?

After you dress up you inform the Gang that you were going out to do something and walk out of the door.

After all of the activities you have done It reach Midday and you were walking down the road heading for the lower ring. You see Katara and Toph were in Make up.

Y/N: Wow she looks even more cuter... Toph! Katara! [Waving.]

Katara: Y/N! What a coincidence seeing you here.

Y/N: *Chuckle* You two had a good time in Spa.

Katara: Yep. We relaxed and got ourselves a make up. So what do you think?

Y/N: [Nod in approval.] You two look beautiful. Especially you toph.

Toph: [Blush.] R-really?

Y/N: [Blushing.] The make up really adds to your looks.

Toph: Wow... [Chuckle.] Thanks.

Y/N: Not all truth hurts.

Top blushes even more and Muttering in herself.

Katara: So where are you going by the way?

Y/N: Oh, In the lowering ring. Got something on my mind to do.

Toph: Do you need any assistance? The lowering ring can be a bit Wild?

Y/N: Nah, Im good I just want you to enjoy your day relaxing. I'll see you at home, Bye for now.

You wave them a bye and continue to walk. Katara did the same and they're on their way too. Katara bump Toph with a grin to tease her while toph slightly loose her balance.

Katara: Sooo How was it?

Toph: About what?

Katara: You know. About You and Y/N, together now.

Toph: Well im happy because I get to see Y/N again and spend some time together like we used to. He's my first friend you know.

Katara: No I mean. Being in a relationship Together. [Giggle.]

A steam puff out of Toph's head while her cheeks becomes red from blushing and give katara a Jab. Word "Ouch" came out of her mouth.

Toph: How did you know!?

Katara: [Rubbing her arms while chuckling.] You don't think we didn't notice the two of you out in the Basing Se? I know you two already Kiss.

Toph: We?!

Katara: All of us knew and we're so happy for you Honestly. Y/N is a great Guy. He's strong, Brave and can be an idiot sometimes [Rolled Eyes.]. But he's really dependable.

Toph: I know and He really cares for someone who is close to him. I say, Me being his Girlfriend is very nice and I love him... But [Blushing.] kinda hate him a bit because He makes me feel so weak and touchy-feely at a times I'm supposed to be strong!... But I ask my self can I be a Good lover for him... What if I make him uncomfortable?

Katara: [Place a hand on Toph's shoulder.] You don't have to worry about a thing Toph. Im sure he won't mind so long as you stay who you are, Love him at your own pace. You don't have to be mushy couple all the time as long you two accepted each other for who you guys are Your relationship will stay strong no matter what... To tell you the truth I'm a bit jealous because he choose you...