Chapter 27 "Wan shi tong Vs Y/N"

After the attack you did to Wan shi tong. You and Wan shi tong are standing face to face While you were holding your weapon.

Wan shi tong: How dare you raised your weapon against me? To your teacher.

Y/N: Im sorry but I won't let you hurt my friends.

Wan shi tong scoffs and raised his wings and sends a Gust of wind.

Wan shi tong: Do not interfere and leave. I'll deal with your friends for disrespecting me and My library.

Wan shi tong starts to fly but you went in front blocking his path  and smash him in his head. Wan shi tong coated his head with haki and crash down to the lower level where you two before. The Books from the shelves were falling and Wan shi tong gets up grunting.

Wan shi tong: All right that does it. You want to fight?

You tighten your grip to your weapon signifying that your are ready to fight. Wan shi tong look down.

Wan shi tong: Forgive me fereya if it comes to this.[Neck stretches.]  For your son needs another Lesson!

Wan shi tong come at you and Peck but you dodge his attacks then he screech sending a Shockwave crashing you in the wall of books

Wan shi tong charge again but you do the same dodge his Attack by jumping to Smash his head and Spin to gain a momentum and swing the kanabo hitting his cheeks making him flail his Head.

As you landed you coated you're weapon with Haki and Cover it with lightning Hitting him in the Chest knocking him back. Wan shi tong swing his wings surprisingly it was very sharp. So he swings another again but you swing the kanabo as well and both of your Haki's are clashing. Specs of lightning coming from the haki are releasing from the clash.

Y/N: It doesn't have to be this way!

Wan shit tong: You all broke my trust! I am willing to forgive and let you walk away but instead you raised your weapon Against me!

Both of you grunts and break the clash and the two of you attack again. Wan shi tong jab you with his Sharp beak. Each peck you dodge it leaves a huge holes crushing the floor. You swing the weapon upwards hitting Wan shi tong below his beak and he performs a spinning back wing attack. Driving you back and he slash you with his sharp talons causing you to growl in pain.

You raised your weapon and tackle Wan shi tong to swing your weapon downwards to his left side and swing another one to the same side and throw a left hook then strike his chest He felt the pain then he slice you with his sharp right wing but you blocked it and Wan shi tong Pummeled you to the ground with his beak and he kicks you away. You got up and dashed towards him again with a battlecry Raising the kanabo in one hand lightning trace can be seen following your weapon as you bash it to your Teacher.

In the Upper floor. The siblings, Aang, Momo and the Professor are running until sokka Stops.

Katara: Sokka, let's go.