Chapter 17 " Return to Omashu"

After you meet a Travelers of Singing Nomads you all travel Together and Trap inside the Tunnel by the Firenation soldiers. The tunnel's story is that it's a Cave of two Lovers and for those who only trust in two Love can make it through the Cave. You all got separated and split into Three group. Aang with Katara, Sokka with the Nomads and You alone.
As you walk alone in the Cave finding a way out You remember someone from the Past when you were younger and all the memories you've been together Playing and Laughing in the Caves and Mountain.
__________

Girl: [The two of you standing infront of a Giant badger Mole] This is how you befriended with The Badger moles. [Demonstrate] You just Extend you arms and Be calm and don't be Scared like me. Badger moles are nice creatures it can tell if your Dangerous or not

Young Y/N: I see Uhmm. Like this? [Raise arm]

Girl: Yes just Like that!

The Badger mole start Sniffing your palms and Licks it. Then you smiled at the Blind girl and She smiles back because the Both of you did something Amazing and suddenly she tagged you and she starts running and you Chase her and the two of you are Running in laughter.
___________
Back to yourself in the Cave you sigh and Pick up a Stone.

Y/N: I wonder where and how is she now?...

You throw the Rock lamely suddenly a giant Badger mole came out from the Wall and growl at you.

It bends a Tornado of Dirt around you but you were unfazed by it and  just Extend your Arms infront and relaxed The badger mole sniff at it and Lick it you smiled and pet it's nose

Y/N: Please creature will you help me out of this cave safely?

The Badger mole turns around and open the wall by bending it. Getting the feeling that you should follow it and you did Minutes of following the Beast show's you the way out. You pet the Beast.

Y/N: Thank you Badger mole.

The Badger mole licks it and You walk outside of the Cave. Outside you can hear the Nomads walking away singing and The group outside sound so worried.

Aang: Wait!? Where's Y/N!

Katara: Oh no! He must be still trapped inside! Sokka can you call those creatures Again!?

Sokka: I.. I cant! I can't just walk in there Searching for them!

Katara: What are we going to do!?

Y/N: *Sigh* Relaxed im right here.

You walk outside where Aang and Katara went out They Hugged you as you hugged them Back.

Y/N: glad you guys are Ok. It's good to breath some of the fresh air again.

Sokka: Yeah. Now that we're out its time now that we head to Omashu.

You all started to walk to the mountainside to Omashu.